Darkfall List

Ginger

May 13, 2004
Hopefully i can find InFlamez he might know how to reach Parth and them... i think i found his WoW server he is playin on now hopefully it him.. And i might be able to get Necro as well

Chupa have u talked the Shinji and them?

Rug

Jan 19, 2009
virginia
SethDrone-=KoC=- said:
Alfar for now, depending on mechanics we could go all races later. Depends on how things work out, but for getting started it makes sense to stay in-line with the IG race relationships.
Is the idea to get everyone in the guild to go the same race to help survivability in early stages? I guess it also is for alignment reasons?

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Rug said:
SethDrone-=KoC=- said:
Alfar for now, depending on mechanics we could go all races later. Depends on how things work out, but for getting started it makes sense to stay in-line with the IG race relationships.
Is the idea to get everyone in the guild to go the same race to help survivability in early stages? I guess it also is for alignment reasons?
We don't know how alignment, npcs towns etc will factor into everything at first so those chosing other races could have a more difficult time. But really for the start it's to have everyone together farming gold/resources to get the city up.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Ginger said:
Hopefully i can find InFlamez he might know how to reach Parth and them... i think i found his WoW server he is playin on now hopefully it him.. And i might be able to get Necro as well

Chupa have u talked the Shinji and them?
IF and Necro would be awesome. Tell them to get on the forums or IRC too.

Ginger

May 13, 2004
Re: flamez

night_spirit said:
I've got InFlamez's aim name somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up.

lol that would work too.. i keep falling asleep and to check in game for him heh

anicetus

Jan 21, 2009
SethDrone-=KoC=- said:
Rug said:
SethDrone-=KoC=- said:
We don't know how alignment, npcs towns etc will factor into everything at first so those chosing other races could have a more difficult time. But really for the start it's to have everyone together farming gold/resources to get the city up.
ya, being another race will effect you at the START of release, but i dont see much problem with it at end. Though you will not be allowed the guard towers in your town, if you are races that arnt within your faction.

hopefully they bring the damn servers up!

Rug

Jan 19, 2009
virginia
It's a good point about being close to eachother while farming gold, especially for protections.

Speaking of which, anyone going to be using Ventrilo?

I hope to get into their open "stress" test. Can't wait to get the "feel" of running around in first person. I hope it's not Blair Witch style.

$urvivor

Jul 3, 2008
AzureDrake said:
sup survivor, passed through manas on my way in and out =p was with 1st btl 6th marines down in helmand
Cool man. I've got to talk to a LOT of marines and army since i've been here. The marines are always a lot of fun on karoke night, especially on their way out.... it gets crazy!

SinEve

Jan 19, 2009
I'm In

I played as Sinister Evil (before it was sold) on Darktide. Long time Blood member.

Looking to join up and help out.

jean michelle

Nov 8, 2004
im in if u wanna add me to the list

i got some people i was in a guild with on uo gamers that are beta testing it chupa and didnt you play uo defiance for a while i thought i saw you there ona dexxer or someshit\? anyways add me to the list if yall want i will be playing it. i would rather play with old chessy peeps then with the other guys who i know playin it, if anyone wants info about beta aim me. my aim clint_420_stout@yahoo.com