Darkfall List

Addictionz

Feb 20, 2009
I have my preorder done and ready and will be playing.
Im the guy who was given the Addiction account (and still has it although its been inactive for a LONG time).
Im the one who made Addiction it's own Tag and formed what was the 3rd largest Monarchy at our height under Yall and TLS. When I left, Fallen God later took over and yall should know the rest.
Anyways. I saw your post on the Darkfall boards and immediately was excited to see REAL AC pvpers will be playing Darkfall.
I would definately like to join yall at launch.

(I also know im probably gonna get some flames b/c people think I bought that account when it was a friend of mine in the military who bought it and gave it to me shortly after.. but whatever.)

Redsand

Feb 22, 2009
I'm in

I'm in as well. Real life friend of Agent Orange. Played AC under the names Redsand and Dr. Feelgood.

ShaolinAkira

Feb 22, 2009
nj, usa
Im down with playing with yall when it releases. Assuming i get a copy of the game by then :evil: sethdrone, Lu can vouch for me :oops:

I played asherons call as Albino-The-Feared and Evil Knievel.
AoC on Tyranny as Kandy
and literally ever other english and korean mmo...
also played competitive CounterStrike for many years on the Cal-M level.

Tyvexx

Aug 11, 2005
I'll be playing for sure, been following this game since Shadowbane decided to flop.

Played with BBZ on LS as Mnok/Tyvexx, and I'm not a fucking retard like Bigzz. Fallendeacon can vouch for me or anyone else that was on LS.

Played UO on Napa and SP, UO priv shards ATC and IPY, short time on AC - DT, Shadowbane, fucking everything that promised skill based and not item based pvp honestly.

I'll be in IRC.

[c2w]Holy

Jan 23, 2009
Tyvexx said:
I'll be playing for sure, been following this game since Shadowbane decided to flop.

Played with BBZ on LS as Mnok/Tyvexx, and I'm not a fucking retard like Bigzz. Fallendeacon can vouch for me or anyone else that was on LS.

Played UO on Napa and SP, UO priv shards ATC and IPY, short time on AC - DT, Shadowbane, fucking everything that promised skill based and not item based pvp honestly.

I'll be in IRC.
Did you go as Tyvexx on Napa? I can swear I knew a Tyvexx there but I think there might have been two as well.

Tyvexx

Aug 11, 2005
Wouldn't doubt it, last time I logged in was about a year ago and he was still around. This was during the Flamestrike on weapons bullshit, think I played for 2 days and left that hopeless game for good.

During the time I was in HA I was playing on Sylph I believe, it's been a while. Used to run around with Oscar alot as well. UO Pre UO:R was so much fun playing it in it's current state kind of ruins it.

[c2w]Holy

Jan 23, 2009
Tyvexx said:
Wouldn't doubt it, last time I logged in was about a year ago and he was still around. This was during the Flamestrike on weapons bullshit, think I played for 2 days and left that hopeless game for good.

During the time I was in HA I was playing on Sylph I believe, it's been a while. Used to run around with Oscar alot as well. UO Pre UO:R was so much fun playing it in it's current state kind of ruins it.
Oscar still runs the napa message boards heh.

http://www.nvos.us

Rampart

Sep 16, 2008
I am planning on playing darkfall. Sadly I didn't get a beta invite during the firstwave. I've been waiting for this fucking game forever. I am the original player of Rampart from Asheron's Call. I also played WoW and most recently I played with Blood in Warhammer. I am very interested in joining the guild again once I get my invite to beta and once the game goes live. I played Warhammer with Seth and Littledrone so hopefully I can have them vouch for me.