Darkfall List

A

Anonymous

Ok... how about we start a new thread of all those that will be playing and want to play together in DF.

***********************ATTENTION****************************

As of now you will need to know someone to get into the guild... Please keep posting here and tell us who you know from the group. You will need someone to represent you. Also please tell us what games you have played with us as well. Please specify the character names you have played with in the past. Thank you. - Chupa

Sethdrone
Lu
Chupa
Agent Orange
Serpentor
BurN
Syx
Sekz - Fallendeacon
Noreaga
$urvivor!
G R E M L I N
Korndogg

Sorry if I have left anyone out.. Let me know and I will add the name.

This list is out dated and I am not updating..... FYI

A

Anonymous

Taking Judas out till I get word from him. I see him registered on the DF forums so he appears somewhat interested.

A

Anonymous

Try and find more Tran if you still keep in touch with anyone... Tell Kye to stop by.

Judas

May 12, 2004
I can't believe you took me off the list :( Terrible Chups I expected more from you.

A

Anonymous

Judas said:
I can't believe you took me off the list :( Terrible Chups I expected more from you.
lol... I keep waiting for your answer... I had you ON the list but took you off because I did not get to ask you if you were going to play. So I will put you on Juddddaasss!

Come here let chupa give you a big hug.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Kye and his wife will try the game though he's not too excited about it. He's also out of town every other week for work but nonetheless I think we can get him to try it out with us.

Add Slipshod from CS, I'll check with Harley-Quinn from AC as well. Also Kyle, the original Liquid-X from AC.

Ginger

May 13, 2004
ill talk to Narf and DK.. see if they will play

i can talk to UB and the rest of the bobs too to see what they r doing

if i can remember what wow server Flamez plays on i can ask him too if i can find him i think we can find Parth and terv cause they both play on same server....

A

Anonymous

Mynock said:
I might check this out. AO just emailed me about it. I don't have the time I used to, to game - and I am still trying to make the most of Warhammer. I will keep checking here and maybe give it a shot.
Damn where are you playing WH? I am on Dark Crag / Order and still having a good time wouldnt mind playing with more people I know though. I will add you to the list... Good to see you. =P

chupa

BurN

Dec 21, 2004
Ya like Seth said, I don't think the lag will be too bad. It will give us a chance to level up, feel out the game, and pick a good location to start our base when the NA servers start up. I'm sure they will allow char transfers for the NA folk.

Ginger

May 13, 2004
fallendeacon said:
I'll be playing too, as SekZ though.

Anyone talked to Mokie lately/know if he'll play?

dunno.... i can ask him when i see him online on me ps3......