Darkfall List

Kiad

Jan 9, 2009
NYC
I'd love to play with you guys if you are willing to also add a few of my RL friends.

I played with -Z- in UO and OiN in warcraft. My RL friends that will be playing played in UO for a little bit but were acutally Cal M league players in counterstrike. All lifelong gamers from nyc. I think its going to be 5 or 6 players in total including myself.

Full disclosure: Not totally sure how much time we are going to devote to the game because we are now all out of college a few years and have full time jobs/lives/etc. But if the game is good, obviously RL will have to wait.

Kiad (UO, FFXI, WoW), Turbo (UO, FFXI, WoW, CS), Genred (UO, FFXI, WoW, CS), Funboi (UO, FFXI, WoW, CS) , Mikey (FFXI, WoW, CS), Chapagetti (FFXI, CS)

A

Anonymous

Re: i'm in

Zip said:
i played along side bb and koc in the early days of uo. apparently darkfall was inspired by early uo -- pretty exciting.
Zip what char names did you play under?

A

Anonymous

Nope survy you did not tell me hehe.. Just lost ya again! Do you have MSN? If not set it up!!

Gotta keep in touch. Keep safe as well man!!!

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Kiad said:
I'd love to play with you guys if you are willing to also add a few of my RL friends.

I played with -Z- in UO and OiN in warcraft. My RL friends that will be playing played in UO for a little bit but were acutally Cal M league players in counterstrike. All lifelong gamers from nyc. I think its going to be 5 or 6 players in total including myself.

Full disclosure: Not totally sure how much time we are going to devote to the game because we are now all out of college a few years and have full time jobs/lives/etc. But if the game is good, obviously RL will have to wait.

Kiad (UO, FFXI, WoW), Turbo (UO, FFXI, WoW, CS), Genred (UO, FFXI, WoW, CS), Funboi (UO, FFXI, WoW, CS) , Mikey (FFXI, WoW, CS), Chapagetti (FFXI, CS)
Hit us up once the game goes live. People around then that we know nd have played with us in the past will probably have the best chance at getting in. Future recruiting will be determined based on how the game progresses.

No problem with the "rl" disclosure, most of us are in similar stages of our lives. Mature players are preferred over the "joo sux d3wd" crowd.

Kiad

Jan 9, 2009
NYC
Any discussions yet on which race to choose? I'm assuming old chessy players will prefer alfar so they can kill everyone and not worry about alignment. I think this game is one char per account so this will require some mild coordination.

Other option is just going to be everyone goes red anyway so it doesnt matter what race you are.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Alfar for now, depending on mechanics we could go all races later. Depends on how things work out, but for getting started it makes sense to stay in-line with the IG race relationships.

don johnson

Jan 14, 2009
Alfar surely have some advantages unfortunately most of the big pvp guilds know that and will go alfar esp. some huge newschool guilds from wow etc...

i know that SUN was going to choose alfar but is discussing now to go something else because of this.

fallendeacon

Dec 16, 2008
Could always go PK later... the WoW kiddies are free loot and non-factors either way. Also, I wouldn't mind being next to Mirdain/Human territories... we will be between the two largest races in game and that should make the numbers interesting.

We will probably know more if some of us get into open beta.

Rug

Jan 19, 2009
virginia
A lot of you guys like Tranith, Seth and Val know SnakeEyes. I'm friends with him and work with him IRL. He told me a week ago that this game is near release so I started reading about it. It sounds awesome. I love the no-mouselook idea and also the aiming mechanism.

I played under the name fatcat in other games, so I know some of you too. Mostly from old Starcraft probably.

Can't wait to play a game that is more about gameplay and less about graphics.

Rug

Jan 19, 2009
virginia
Yah they pushed it back. Fawk. I guess a little WAR and DoTA till then...Can't wait till they announce how to buy preorders.