Blood Application Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

kane79

May 24, 2009
IG Name: Kain Reinhard

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): AENIMA

Previous games played with us: UO, AC,EVE

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No): yes

Do you have the game: yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? want to play in real PvP gulid and many of my friends of =o= clan transfer here

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Re: Blood Application

you need to apply in game fat weirdo.

<3 for Lifeless.

Fatweirdo said:
IG Name: Fat Weirdo

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Lifeless GoW can vouch for me, after all we do live right next door to each other.

Previous games played with us: N/A

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No): Yes, have vent, and yes have mic/headphones

Do you have the game: Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes, already have first 2 weeks worth

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Lifeless seems to like you guys and I'd much rather have a guild i can contribute to / get help from than be running around without a tag getting owned like a scrub.

kennyken1974

May 27, 2009
APPLICATION

IG NAME: RUFFRYDER WESTCOAST

Sponser: Crazy Coot

Vent mix: Yes

Own Game: Yes

Ok with Guild Dues: Yes

Maakun

May 27, 2009
Application Maakun Godslayer

Application:

My ingame name is Maakun Godslayer and im a night elf mohawk.

I played with most of your core members in Asherons call, or well, you guys played with me. And took my nice first 2-7 UA weap i used to kill olthoi :-( I am not sure however, they would vouch for me. But i wouldnt mind having a chat with any of you to show you how nice and funny and cool i am.... i mean....... PLEASE TAKE MEEEEEEEEEE

Previous games played with us:
Asherons Call

! okok 27 / M / Dutch

I have ventmix and a microphone and i own the game.

About taxes. I havent played so long yet, and i know that 300 wood is very easy to get. If i cant make the 1000 gold, i could maybe compensate by more wood, cause im still on mainland and havent learned many of the spawns yet. But in general, yes! Yes i can!

I had been playing asherons call on darktide on several characters. I had suffered a bit from the "rerolling illness" then. I was in General Zang for a while, then in the PRX. Never got too high though, but it was fun! I remember many fights with bloods around teth and the olthoi caves though! Sadly they were level 100+ and i was 60ish.. sooooo in a way i already paid tax! ;)

Anyway, i like you guys, you seem a well organised bunch, and it seems fun to play with you. Hope you can give me a shot, im pretty active, only kinda planning to get 300 hp asap so macroing tons :)

Thanks in advance!

George

GenRed

May 27, 2009
IG Name: GenRed Thesilencer

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Queen Kiad

Do you have the game Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Played UO on Chessy. One of the few noobs in -Z- who ran around with an axe. :) I have also played Daoc and until recently WoW.

Vaez

May 31, 2009
Ingame Name: Vaez Saeren

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Afraid I haven't met anyone yet.

Previous games played with us: Played on Darktide yeaaaaars ago, but it was just my alt server. Was in Blood, tho. Geneaux was character name, doubt anyone remembers me, tho.

VENTMIX & Mic (Yes or No): Both

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No): Not an issue at all.

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?: Just started playing and seen the guild tag and was hoping it was the same Blood. Mature player, fast learner, looking forward to seeing you guys ingame.

Korvanis

Jun 1, 2009
IG Name: Korvanis Nightshade

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Mobb Deep/ Kurupt

Previous games played with us: None

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No): Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?

Mac Ruad

Jun 2, 2009
appllication

IG name: Mac Ruadhraid

Reffered by: Ruffryder Westcoast

Ventrilo/mic: Yes/Yes

Agree to pay Taxes: Yes

Nemo

Jun 5, 2009
Application:

IG Name:

Nemo Shaleir

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):

Archenon Shaleir

-

Above 18

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No):

Yes

Do you have the game

Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No)

Yes

Character "Nemo Shaleir" is already sworn in the guild, as Archenon has been building up the character as his secondary character.

I am applying to join because I am finally able to start to play the game myself, and Seth wanted to see an application post here, before I take control over the account.

Lucius Wallace

Jun 16, 2009
IG Name:
Lucius Wallace

Protic Valiz

None

Yes

Do you have the game:
Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No)
Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?:
Looking to join because the few Blood guys I played with was cool, and I Am looking to join a real clan, especially one good in PVPing.

Gamble

Jun 18, 2009
Zelfan's Application

IG Name:Zelfan Wallace

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):Lucius Wallace, my brother, new recruit.

Previous games played with us:None

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No):Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No): Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I've heard its a fun clan and lots to do in it..also lots of raiding which i love to do. im always in for that

Lord Bloodbane

Jun 19, 2009
IG Name: Lord Bloodbane

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): N/A

Previous games played with us: AC:DT

EU or NA: NA

YEs
Do you have the game yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) yes

kgaswede

Jun 24, 2009
IG Name: KGA Swede

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): None

EU or NA: EU

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No): YES

Do you have the game YES

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) YES

I like that u guys are active, have raids etc. I am looking for some fun and this guild seems to have that.

ChipChop

Jun 25, 2009
IG Name: Chip Chop

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Little Drone, Seth

Previous games played with us: AC

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No): Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Poker anyone?

Razok

Jun 27, 2009
IG Name: Razok Shaleir

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Nemo Shaleir

Previous games played with us: none

Do you have the game: yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No): yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?: Shaleir family dudes!

mariusdan

Jun 27, 2009
Romania
Aplication to join Blood

Application:

IG Name: Dark Hyperion

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): nobody, never played with you guys, unfortunetly...

Previous games played with us: none

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No): no mic, only sound

Do you have the game YES

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) YES

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Couse you are the best and more active guild in Darkfall and i know i can have a lot of fun with you guys. Tks!

Razek

Jun 28, 2009
IG Name: Razek Crixalis

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Nope sorry :S

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No): I got vent and mic, but the download in the sticky is not working.

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes this is fine.

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?: blood seems like a great guild with a great position the map. I hope to see you guys ingame :).

Glenn1990

Jul 2, 2009
IG Name:
Glenn Snakezor

Sadly, I haven't got a chance to get to know anyone in the clan. Although hopefully on a successful application i will be able to get to know you all a lot better.

Again, I haven't played any games you with you guys yet.

I am 19

EU or NA:
I live in England and therefore will be on the EU and will be staying on the EU.

Yes, can use any VoIP program needed.

Do you have the game:
Yes, I was in the first batch of pre-orders back in February and have had the game since it was released on the 27th of Feb.

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No):
Yes, not a problem.

The main reason I wish to join is that blood are the largest clan in the cairnbears alliance.
Myself and my friends used to run a clan in darkfall called Barmy Army. Sadly myself and a few others had to quit the game due to personal problems. I've been out of the game for 2 months now, but I am now ready to get back into it. My skills are not as high as some others but I have a large amount of PVP experience and would very much like a chance to show this experience in battle with other blood members :).

I hope within the next month to have increased my melee with 2h and 1h sword to 50.
Once I have done that I hope to then set a goal for my magic skills.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.