Blood Application Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy Gauntbay

Apr 2, 2009
Application:

IG Name: Speedy Gauntbay

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): I don't know anyone who could vouch for me but I have been talking with Vario Oirav a bit.

Previous games played with us: None as far as I know. :(

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes on both counts.

Do you have the game: Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No)
Yes that will be very easy to do.

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?
I recently had a surgery that prevents me for sitting more than 30 minutes at a time, so I will need to take 2 or 3 minute breaks every once and a while but would be right back in the action. But this surgery also leaves me with alot more time I can devote to darkfall as well :). I would like to join Blood because it seems like a solid team and I really wish to contribute. I know how to play and am working on being the most efficient PVP'er possible.

Kyndrith

Apr 3, 2009
Kyndrith App

IG Name: Skeeet Skeeet

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Gappa, ArcSlein, Keflon, JigHoly, Mazer

Previous games played with us: Ultima Online; Divinity

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes/yes

Do you have the game yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) yes

Lets own some newbs

Hergar

Apr 2, 2009
IG Name: Hergar Olaboga

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):
im outcats player and i know most of =o= old members

Previous games played with us: ultima online (=o= tag) wow and war (again not with Koc/Blood but =o=)

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes

Do you have the game: yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) : yes

i want to play with my outcasts friends :)

Cold_Steel

Apr 4, 2009
Missouri
IG Name:

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Ganthor JoV

Previous games played with us: was playing with the OGs

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes both

Do you have the game yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) yes

been playing a lil bit wanna play with the guys i played with before...and blood of course is a force that i would like to be a part of

Nate

Apr 4, 2009
IG Name: Nate darkthrone
Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): the winds/runey

Previous games played with us: Ac

Do you have the game yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? ownage//New to darkfall lookin to finally get into a skilled pvp game again

Nate/panda/studalicious/bengali

sanemaniac

Apr 4, 2009
IG Name: Sane Maniac

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Taz Gow is a someone i used to play with and can vouche for me that i am a good guy and easy to get along with.

Previous games played with us: None, although if u were blood in AoC than i think i remember u as one of the better guilds on the server i was on.

Do you have the game yes, have been in sense launch

I live for pvp in Darkfall. the guild i was in prior (covenant of the phoenix) was not very pvp and it was basically just like sitting around their city a majority of the time. I can provide my own armor in pvp and dont ask for much save a few arrows sometime but as of now i can just craft my own. I am very easy to get along w/ and very obediant when it comes to orders unless i know the orders will make me die for no reason,. i have no problem dying if it will mean we win the overall battle/conflict.

ZakkProzakk

Apr 1, 2009
IG Name: Zakk Prozakk

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):
no1;(
some friends of mine are old =0= players, who joined/will join them in DFO now - i want to play with them (e.g.: Hergar - his apl. is 4 posts above mine)

Previous games played with us: none

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) : yes

I want to play with friends and they will play in DFO with =0= ;P

regards

Flash

Feb 25, 2009
application

IG Name: Flash Lightning

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Dread Slein, Dread Jiggy, Opeth VtW

Previous games played with us: UO, Divinity

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes & yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Of course

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I've played several mmo's with current members, and interested to join up again in this one.

ChrizMofo

Apr 6, 2009
IG Name: Chriz Mofo

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): The Dude / Dark Ice

Previous games played with us: n/a

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No): yes

I was a previous player of UO, wow, and would love to be apart of you clan.

Napoleon

Apr 8, 2009
IG Name: Napoleon Bonaparte

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): I'm not sure... but I probably know one or two folks.

Previous games played with us: None, that I'm aware of

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

I'm smarter than almost everyone on the internet. I'm new to the game, but I'm a quick learner and I'm looking for a good organized crew to play with who can help show me the ropes. I'm a long time MMO player, playing basically every major release since around 98/99. I played AC1, on WE, MT, and DT. I've been on sorcery for just as long.

Leviathan

Apr 8, 2009
IG Name: The Leviathan

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): I don't know anybody, I googled you guys.

Previous games played with us: none.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes & Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No)

Sounds fine to me

I'm interested in joining Blood because you are a big and established guild. And guilds seem to be what DFO is all about.

BioHazardous

Apr 8, 2009
Minnesota
www.hytekgamer.com
IG Name: BioHazardous Maximus

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Inimical Shrew

Previous games played with us:

Do you have the game : This would be rather silly if I didn't.

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) That's it?

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I played UO on LS. I have always used the name BioHazardous. I played Shadowbane, Lineage 2, WoW, etc. I'm tired of logging all day to work on crafting skills.

gandalf

Apr 9, 2009
IG Name: Gandalf theGrey

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): i played with addiction/koc/blood in darktide about 8-9 years ago

Previous games played with us: AC

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes to both

Do you have the game in game now

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) surely not too much to ask

Tharuk

Apr 9, 2009
Application:

IG Name:Inue Terazuul

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): none yet

Previous games played with us:none

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No):Yes

Do you have the game:Aye

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. Yes

tbh actually I´m not one of the best pvpers...till now more crafting (armorsmith), but where in whole Agon should I learn more and faster pvp than with you guys? The steady rush of adrenaline is great =)
Also I´m in the mood for getting rich. By pks and crafting/trading...
You just can improve by learning from the best

greets
Tharuk aka Inue

vesen

Apr 8, 2009
IG Name:Eai Nihir

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): None. Spoke to the first Blood guys I have met today. Had nice talks, but hardly enough for vouching.

Previous games played with us: Darkfall is the first game where I have encountered you.

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No):Yes

Why I landed on Blood:
What I like to do in Darkfall is pvp'ing. I really like to solo pvp, but what I love to do is small and medium group pvp. Roaming gangs of 5 - 15 players is very fun. It is important for me that the groups are well lead, and that the members are able to communicate clearly and react to orders efficiently. It's no problem to have fun while out PK'ing, and loosing a fight is no problem, but I generally enjoy it more when the groups work and at least don't end up in total failure. Wiping is not that bad, unless the wipe was a result of 3 guys retreating from a hamlet north when the group leader gave the order to retreat west and regroup 3 times, and all this was a result of 7 people talking over the one doing battle commands in vent.

I am looking for a clan that can successfully do roaming pvp in groups. I have encountered a SUN/Blood group once, and they seemed to have it down. Based on what I have gathered in addition to this through reading and videos, as well as talking to some of you, Blood know how to do group pvp, and it seems to be something you enjoy doing.

I also enjoy the City building aspect of Darkfall. I genuinely enjoy contributing to building clan property and I like to defend it and maybe fight for more expansion. Sieges often end up in lag, but I still enjoy it. I have not had as much trouble with it as some others though, even though I have been in a few zerg vs zerg sieges.

Blood seems to have done a great job building their city. I checked out a few of the cities on Cairn today, and I really liked the Blood city. It actually looked like a city. Probably a very nice home. It's generally more fun to help build something from the ground up, but improving on and defending such a nice city appeals to me. Having something worth defending is an important part of this sort of gameplay. Something you would want to wake up to in the middle of the night to help defend.

I like your clan rules.

About me:
Well.. I often end up writing comprehensive applications. I apologies for the wall of text.

I'm 24 years old. From Norway. I work for a maritime company and is active in the local Red Cross Search and Rescue Squad. I enjoy skiing, shooting and scaling mountains when I'm not gaming.

I don't involve myself in drama. I like clear communication and deal with issues in a constructive way instead of letting them explode into fail. Never really had any serious issues with other people in online communities though. Emotional factors tend to not come into play in how I communicate or relate to things. I voice opinion and contribute to clan related issues with input, and I enjoy the social aspect of MMOs and like to get to know people.

Gaming History:
Started Planetarion back in round 3. I lead a few galaxies as well as a decently sized alliance and a few parallel/cluster alliances there. Played for an alliance called G-II from round 4 - round 6 or 7. After my career in Planetarion ended I started playing Dawn of Myth with a few friends. We played with Templar and Vikings in the start and did very good, usually finishing with our comm in the top 20. I later joined Sinisters and played with them and our IRL battle group [luren] until I retired from the game.

I started playing EVE-Online in 2005/2006 and and never quit really. I am on a break to accommodate Darkfall. My subscriptions are active, and I keep up to date on skills and pop in to learn a few irl friends the ropes (tech them how to can flip and such, he he) every now and then. I first started playing for Ushra Kahn, got my trial of fire in a war with CVA/Aegis Militia and got totally hooked when I helped my corporation set up a POS in 0.0. Had a break while traveling in Oceania and joined Aegis Militia in 2006, since the whole Amarr concept appealed to me. Spent some very good times with them in Providence. I later turned to piracy and had some fun in Venal with a corp called "the evil ones". Plan was to join SniggWaffe and really get the -10 rating going now, but then they closed recruitment and head off to Delve, and I decided Darkfall actually looked awesome judging by the beta leaks. As it turns out I am loving it in Darkfall and will be focusing on this game.

Did the whole hardcore raiding thing in WoW as well, in vanilla and TBC. Enjoyed it a lot when I was playing with rl friends, but sandbox gameplay is what I enjoy. FFA world pvp and such.

I enjoyed SWG and Vanguard as well, but decided to focus on EVE instead of using time on those games.

Fredzio

Apr 10, 2009
IG Name: Fredzio XII

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): In DF i have played with my cousin Kastore XII, and when i played Darktide briefly 7 years ago as fredrik the great. I was in Blood, but i didnt play the game very long because i had a very bad internet connection.

Previous games played with us: AC(Darktide)

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

The past years i have been playing WC3 and CS mostly. But the last year i have been playing AC some again, and im hoping to join Blood in darkfall. Atm im in the norwegian army, but my free times goes to DF

turbo

Apr 10, 2009
application time!

IG Name: Turbo Pendragon

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Queen Kiad

Previous games played with us: none

Do you have the game yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) sure as long as it doesn't take time from pvping

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? played UO chessy as Turboknight, ran with Z. can't wait to start pvping again. know kiad in rl

Magius

Apr 11, 2009
Application for Magius Maelstrom

Application:

IG Name: Magius Maelstrom

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Kalle Koc, Doom Herald/Botta Rocket, Deadlyn/Coke

Previous games played with us: AC

Yes

Shadowlord Sage

Feb 22, 2009
Sage

IG Name: Shadowlady Sage

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): jiggy\holly Roller

Previous games played with us: None

Do you have the game Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Sure, if I can get to the damn island and away from these goblin spawns

die

Status
Not open for further replies.