Apr 11, 2009
Sweden
Application:

IG Name: William Archer

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): N/A

Previous games played with us: None

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes

Do you have the game: Ofc

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No): Sure

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I just want to play some roleplaying, i like it and im quite good at it.

Teletubbie

Apr 11, 2009
IG Name: "Purple Teletubbie"

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Bribo B? ^^

Previous games played with us: None

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): YES

Do you have the game YES

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) YES

captain-crunch

Apr 19, 2009
IG Name: Captain Crunch

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Wil Wheaton

Previous games played with us: 0

Do you have the game lol Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? pvp ftw

Broxer

Apr 20, 2009
IG Name: Brox Wraith

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Any from SOV

Previous games played with us: N/A

Do you have the game Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?

Hyiero

Apr 20, 2009
IG Name : Hyiero Chiero

Who do you know or have played with in KoC/ Blood(that can vouch for you): Any from SoV

Previous games played with us: N/A

Ventrilo & Mic(Yes or No):Yes

Do you have game: Yes

I'm smarter than almost everyone on the internet. I'm new to the game, but I'm a quick learner and I'm looking for a good organized crew to play with who can help show me the ropes. I'm a long time MMO player, playing basically every major release since around 98/99. I played AC1, on EQ, EQ2, and VG. I've been on sorcery for just as long.

Eblis

Aug 4, 2006
Tampa,FL
Recruit me

IG Name: Eblis Anuu

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): None, been since 02 or 03

Previous games played with us: AC

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes/yes

Do you have the game: yezzer

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes, thats no problem

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I've always respected Blood as a dominant pvp force which I can bring and want to be apart of.

SFXtreme3

Apr 21, 2009
Application:

IG Name: Atrum Veneficus

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Captain Crunch

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes/Yes

Do you have the game: Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No): Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I have quite a few friends that just joined Blood and since I'm in the military, I'm lagging behind.

Nevin

Apr 21, 2009
Want to join

Application:

IG Name: Arn Tempelgibbarn

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Ninja Syrup, he´s my IRL friend.

Previous games played with us: Havent played any game with you yet, but i have played alot of mmorpgs.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes!

Do you have the game: Yes!

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) I Agree! :)

captnstudy

Apr 21, 2009
application

IG Name: Captnstudy Snubsalot

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):anyone from SoV

Previous games played with us:n/a

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No):yes to both

Do you have the game: 2 accounts

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? been pvpin since UO. i like to win

Dread Zedicus

Apr 23, 2009
Tucson, AZ
IG Name: Dread Zedicus

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Dread Khan & Dread Kyra

Previous games played with us: Asheron's Call (Zerestra)

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No): Yes

Crazy Coot

Apr 24, 2009
Application for joining The Elite Of Gamers!

IG Name Crazy Coot

Who I know to Vouch for me: Keyser Soze

Previous games playesr with you: none that I know of

Age 25

Ventrillo/Mic : Yes

Do I have Game: yes Currently playing/ making that tax money :)

I agree to the Taxes : YES

Iam a major pvp junkie, Starting with uo about 12 years ago, I current still was playing UO in tell DF came out, looking forward to joining a good strong Core Clan that will be around forever and leave their footsteps all over DF! Looking forward to playing with yall soon :)

Arcos

Apr 25, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
IG Name:

Arcos DreadGod

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):
None

Previous games played with us:
Have played Just about every MMO since EQ1 and AC, beta'd both.. Shadowbane, UO, Neocron, GuildW.. all of em

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No):
Yes
Do you have the game
Yes
I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep.
Yes

We are looking for mature players only. If you cannot converse without being vulgar, racist, l33t dewd, etc don't apply, we will insta-kick you from the guild.

You will be under recruit status for a week or two until we see if you get on well with everyone, if you are active and if you contribute to the effort of aquiring resources for the guild.

I'm looking for a group of mature players that understand organization and stragety and like to have fun

Triba

Apr 25, 2009
App

IG Name: Triba Darktide

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): None

Previous games played with us: AC DT

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No):
I've read through the posts here and I guess I'll be the first one to say maybe... My schedule is pretty crazy. I have to go out of town for work for a week or two with very shot notice at very random times. I am also getting married in a month.... I've been playing for about a month now and don't seem to get shit for gold. I have no problem giving back to the guild and if I make the money as easily as you say, there would be no problem. If this is a deal breaker than there is not much I can do.

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I played on AC DT for several years from start through about the first 6 months of houses. I was Triba/Mackkiller and mainly played with LotusX, FistsofVengeance, Jon the Survivalist, PMS Rage, + etc. I was never in Blood though.

Since AC I have played WoW for awhile and was in Og the whole time. WoW had its moments and I only played to PVP. I will be honest I love the pvp aspect of this game and I am trying to find a clan to call home. I am applying because I know what Blood is all about and we share a common background/history. Pleaes feel free to talk to me in game. Thanks for looking at my app.

Sinek

Apr 26, 2009
IG Name:
Sinek Xii

No one.

No

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No):
Yes

Do you have the game
Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No)
Yes

Well I've been gaming since I can remember (I still have a couple classic gameboys, super nintendos, and n64s, haha). First got into MMO's back when SWG came out. Played that for a few years until they destroyed it. From then I hopped from failure of a game to failure of a game and now I'm playing darkfall. I'm a hardcore PvPer it's what I do best.

I want to join Blood because I'm looking for an organized mature guild to grow with.

Dead Creeper

Apr 27, 2009
App for DF (previous AC player in blood)

IG Name:Dead Creeper

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Nobody from this game. I was in Blood in AC. New to this game and looking to follow the clan here.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): YES

Do you have the game: YES just got it wednesday

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No): YES
Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Had so much fun with you guys in AC and have been waiting years for darkfall and just happy to see you guys exist here as well. Excited to finally have this game. If you guys have anymore questions for me, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thanx.

Last edited by SethDrone-=KoC=- on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:13 am; edited 8 times in total

Kine

Apr 28, 2009
SethDrone-=KoC=- said:
Notes:

Application:

IG Name: Kine Malaspina

Do you have the game Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Thx in advance. Apply ingame just done.

See you ingame friends

Arios Blackblade

May 1, 2009
IG Name: Arios Blackblade

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): None in Darkfall. My AC character (151 Archer: Doubt) was and probably still is in Blood. Whoever made the switch from AC to DF probably remembers me. Did Harley make it over?

Previous games played with us: AC DT

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? When I first started playing AC, I started in Holtburg. When I walked into town, I saw corpses everywhere. All said "Killed by Blood."
Nuff said.

Miku7634

May 2, 2009
Little Rock AR US
Application:

IG Name: Miku7634

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Magius Malestrom. coke/deadlyn Doomhearld/botta rockin

Previous games played with us: Asherons

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes

Do you have the game yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) yes

Status
Not open for further replies.