Blood Application Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freon

May 5, 2009
IG Name: freon badfhisbone

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Kine Malaspina

Previous games played with us:

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes/yes

Do you have the game: Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Thx you. Apply sent

nebiros

May 5, 2009
IG Name: Nebiros Malaspina

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Kine Malaspina

Previous games played with us:

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Thx you. Apply sent

Balderdash

May 7, 2009
IG Name: Balder Dash

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Dread khan

Previous games played with us: none

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes

Do you have the game Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?

Darkness Revenge

May 8, 2009
I want to be a blood

Application:

IG Name: Dark Revenge

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Midgard

Previous games played with us: Asheron Call : Darktide ( Darkness Revenge )

Do you have the game : Yes !!

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) : Yes oki :)

Good memory in asheron call with all of us

Xenos

May 10, 2009
IG Name: Xenos Anduin

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): I spoke with seth. Although i havent played with him....yet....

Previous games played with us: none.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No):Yes

Do you have the game Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Yes, Ive always strived to be the best no matter the game. May it be a FPS RTS or MMO. Although i have had this game for 2 weeks. I feel i will acheive my goal. I will be a great asset to your guild. I bring power, intelligence, leadership, but alsot he ability to understand and execute orders. Now enough with the BS.... lets killa bitch!

Chaos Dominus

May 12, 2009
IG Name: Chaos Dominus

Im an SoV refugee, I started playing about 3 weeks ago and recently just been train in the starter city redmoon.

Previous games played with us: n/a - I have played with Arch Nemesis and Daimyo fugly recently, have not had the pleasure yet of play with too many others just yet.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes (Mic/Headphones)

Do you have the game Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes I have no problem paying whatever the going tax rate is once im in.

Besides knowing Blood is a known dominant force - Shadow bane is one of my favorites. I've played UO, Archlord, conan and most recently warhammer. I consider myself fairly active and would love to be apart of the team.

Dog Style

May 12, 2009
IG Name: Dog Style

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Daiymo Fugly, Arch Nemesis mainly

Previous games played with us: None

Do you have the game : Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) : Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?: all of the fun stuff small and large battles, pvp, pvm, crafting etc.

DirtyRascal

May 12, 2009
DirtyRascal APP

Application:

IG Name: Dirty Rascal

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Arch Nemesis mainly , Dog Style, Chaos Dominus, Tarantino Deathbringer, Malaria Deathbringer.

Do you have the game : Yes I Do!

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes)

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I have played UO, Shadow Bane, Lineage II , and Loved them all very much. I think of myself as Active and outgoing. I cant wait to be a part of your team side by side with old friends and new.

Nyar

Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta,GA
IG Name: Dew Ruu patching right freaking now

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): no but i feel like were uo brothers anyway, plus i <3 no lil kids rule...that about sums it up

Previous games played with us:uo i guess but I doubt we actually played together

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes and yes!

Do you have the game: as of today! hellz yeaaa still patching

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) surely

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I read about the guilds uo days and it tugged at my heart strings, I want that back! Bring back the GLORY!

Conarr

May 14, 2009
Conarr Bowdyn

IG Name: Conarr Bowdyn

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): No one, but I spoke to SethDrone briefly

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No):Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I want to see more of the game than the starting cities. I'm willing to help in anyway I can

ehenry223

May 15, 2009
Little Rock, AR USA
Application

IG Name: Fivefinger Deathpunch

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): AC DT --> Kalle KoC, Wind of Horror... Previous AC DT names were Doom Herald, Botta Rokit, Texas Toast, Chevelle

Previous games played with us: Asheron's Call Darktide 3-4 yrs

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Been with the monarchy the whole time I played Darktide and enjoyed the members and comaraderie. Been a few years but I look forward to getting back into it =D I have applied ig already

Tarantino

May 17, 2009
Application:

IG Name: Tarantino DeathBringer

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Chaos Dominus , Dog Style , Dirty Rascal

Previous games played with us: n/a

Do you have the game: yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? My wife (Malaria DeathBringer) and I have played MMORPG's for yrs with Chaos Dominus (r/l friend) , Dog Style (r/l friend) and Dirty Rascal (r/l brother) and would like to continue doing so. We all seem to have been lucky enough to meet good ingame players who are fun to group with or join guilds with and they have met and joined Blood and said it was a very cool/ fun guild.

Malaria

May 17, 2009
IG Name: Malaria DeathBringer

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Chaos Dominus, Dog Style, Dirty Rascal

Previous games played with us: N/A

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes/ yes

Do you have the game yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Chaos and Dog are RL friends Dirty is my brother in law, I long with my husband have played MMORPG with them for years.

megamonkey

Sep 20, 2004
Malaria said:
IG Name: Malaria DeathBringer

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Chaos Dominus, Dog Style, Dirty Rascal

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes/ yes

Do you have the game yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Chaos and Dog are RL friends Dirty is my brother in law, I long with my husband have played MMORPG with them for years.
LOL OMFG another female:D

FauxBandit

May 19, 2009
Faux Bandit - App

IG Name: Faux Bandit

Who do you know or have played with in KoC / Blood: Lord Mudbleach

Previous games played with us: Asheron's Call

Ventrilo & Mic: Yup.

Do you have the game: Yes.

Weekly Tax: I agree.

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Ahhh the good ol' AC days....

Fatweirdo

May 22, 2009
Long Beach
Application

IG Name: Fat Weirdo

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Lifeless GoW can vouch for me, after all we do live right next door to each other.

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No): Yes, have vent, and yes have mic/headphones

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes, already have first 2 weeks worth

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Lifeless seems to like you guys and I'd much rather have a guild i can contribute to / get help from than be running around without a tag getting owned like a scrub.

LaMoon

May 22, 2009
IG Name: LaMoon Victorino
Who do you know or have...: Aenima
Previous games...: UO, EQ2, AC, EvE, WAO, AoC, DAoC...
Ventrilo & Mic: yea
Do You have the game: yea
Weekly Tax: yea
Anything else: I heart, played AC all good thing bout BloodBathClan and im interested to smack real PVP...other thing few of my =o= clan member friends transfer here...

Havk

May 22, 2009
Re: Faux Bandit - App

IG Name: Havk Millithor

Who do you know or have played with in KoC / Blood: Aenima, Noah Mohrag
Previous games played with us: UO, Neocron, EVE online

Ventrilo & Mic: Yes.

Do you have the game: Yes.

Weekly Tax: I agree.

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Several reasons. First, some of my friends from guild (The Outcasts) are in Blood now. Second i would like to try real pvp and last but not least...pvp ;)

Fatweirdo

May 22, 2009
Long Beach
Blood Application

IG Name: Fat Weirdo

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Lifeless GoW can vouch for me, after all we do live right next door to each other.

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No): Yes, have vent, and yes have mic/headphones

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes, already have first 2 weeks worth

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Lifeless seems to like you guys and I'd much rather have a guild i can contribute to / get help from than be running around without a tag getting owned like a scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.