Blood Application Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Notes:

1) Your application is just one step, you must be proactive after posting this. Your best bet is to get on IRC and pm SethDrone or Chupa. Same goes for IG, message one of the cores.

2) Revising our recruiting process to handle the massive amount of requests we are getting.

3) Please copy/paste the below into a REPLY on this thread. Race in game does not matter.. FYI

4) You will be under recruit status for two weeks until we see if you get on well with everyone, if you are active and if you contribute to the effort of aquiring resources for the guild.

Requirements:

***APPLY INGAME***

1) You must be 18+

2) Join irc.sorcery.net #blood

3) Weekly tax; 750 gold, 120 CUT wood.

4) We are looking for mature players only. If you cannot converse without being vulgar, racist, l33t dewd, etc don't apply, we will insta-kick you from the guild.

5) Read the Blood rules: http://www.bloodmonarchy.com/pages/blood-rules.html

Application:

IG Name:

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):

Previous games played with us:

EU or NA:

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No):

Do you have the game

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No)

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?

Draken

Mar 18, 2009
CA
Application

IG Name: Draken Sephiroth

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): I don't have anyone from Blood that can vouch - but I chilled with Vhaeraun and Dragose in PK city a few nights ago . Didnt want to roll up into Blood City un-tagged. I went on some raids with some guyz from SUN during beta (Just got into release last week) Blood seems to be online more when I'm able to play/log into Vent Server. (Evenings, Pacific -8GMT) Ive been hanging out on Vent the last week.

Previous games played with us: n/a - but Im pretty sure I was killed by a few guys on Chesapeake in UO :p (I actually played Napa as my main)

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes (Mic/Headphones)

Do you have the game Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes (Already have my 1st weekly tax acquired - working on 2nd week if Im accepted)

Besides knowing Blood is a known dominant force - I also enjoyed raiding with the guyz from SUN - glad to see they're an Ally. I enjoy the City Building aspect from the game - and would love to contribute (got a nice stash of wood/ore ive been collecting) I enjoy macro hunting for resources, would be happy to add to guild bank my findings. I'm currently specializing in Pole-Arms (I did 1h/shield in Beta) Ill begin Training on 1h/Shield again for mount Purpose - and i'm hearing the block/parry reacts faster now. The Bloods Ive hung with in Vent all seemed like cool people and knew what they were doing - plus I enjoy hanging with fellow UO players again. I was in UO near the beginning, faded out once Trammel was stealin all my kills Smile Ive been playing almost every MMO since - cant' say any faves (SWG,WoW,AoC etc) - they all had there + and - but Darkfall is my only focus now.

AIM = BlakeF28

fallendeacon

Dec 16, 2008
Re: Application

Draken said:
IG Name: Draken Sephiroth

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): I don't have anyone from Blood that can vouch - but I chilled with Vhaeraun and Dragose in PK city a few nights ago . Didnt want to roll up into Blood City un-tagged. I went on some raids with some guyz from SUN during beta (Just got into release last week) Blood seems to be online more when I'm able to play/log into Vent Server. (Evenings, Pacific -8GMT) Ive been hanging out on Vent the last week.

Previous games played with us: n/a - but Im pretty sure I was killed by a few guys on Chesapeake in UO :p (I actually played Napa as my main)

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes (Mic/Headphones)

Do you have the game Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes (Already have my 1st weekly tax acquired - working on 2nd week if Im accepted)

Besides knowing Blood is a known dominant force - I also enjoyed raiding with the guyz from SUN - glad to see they're an Ally. I enjoy the City Building aspect from the game - and would love to contribute (got a nice stash of wood/ore ive been collecting) I enjoy macro hunting for resources, would be happy to add to guild bank my findings. I'm currently specializing in Pole-Arms (I did 1h/shield in Beta) Ill begin Training on 1h/Shield again for mount Purpose - and i'm hearing the block/parry reacts faster now. The Bloods Ive hung with in Vent all seemed like cool people and knew what they were doing - plus I enjoy hanging with fellow UO players again. I was in UO near the beginning, faded out once Trammel was stealin all my kills Smile Ive been playing almost every MMO since - cant' say any faves (SWG,WoW,AoC etc) - they all had there + and - but Darkfall is my only focus now.

AIM = BlakeF28
What was your name on Napa?

Kastore

Mar 23, 2009
IG Name: Kastore XII

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): None. I haven't played MMO's since 2005 or so and I don't know a whole lot of people from MMO's anymore.

Previous games played with us: None. I played AC when I was 11-12 on a pay per minute internet though. I played Ripline and remember fighting bloods in ayan when my patron joined gen, but i didnt play a whole lot.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes & Yes

Do you have the game: Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No): Yes

Sure. Apart from AC, I played D2 HC mode and was an avid pk'er as far as it was possible. I've played WC3 at a very high level, and i've played FPS games, CS in particular, on a "best on public server"-level. I've played launch in misc MMO's until I got bored, including one of the first 200s in AO and being among the first guilds to beat early wow(ony-->bwl + steamrolling premades) before realizing what a meaningless shitfest the game was.

I want to join Blood because I need a crew to roll with, and because your long history suggests that your cores aren't made of fail.

Vario

Mar 23, 2009
IG Name: Vario Oirav

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): None to speak of

Previous games played with us: None

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this: Yes

Played UO for years since the early days, SB from closed beta on, as well as DAoC competitively. Am a RL friend of Dillinger, another prospective recruit to Blood.

Cerveza

Mar 24, 2009
Cerveza Application

IG Name: Cerveza Imperial

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Unnatural Soul is my cousin, and Ive played with a couple members on AC

Previous games played with us: AC DT

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No): Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Played many mmo's and can hold my own in any pvp situation. Will farm tax and more to help guild acquire more resources to advance our progression.

Jamous

Mar 27, 2009
San Angelo, TX
Application: To Blood

IG Name: Briza Malice

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Saddly, I don't know any of you yet.

Previous games played with us: I haven't been in any of your other guild/clans.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes, I have both.

Do you have the game: I've had it for two weeks.

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) I think I can manage this. I have most of the first week right now.

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I heard you were the best Clan in Darkfall. I want to be in a Clan that has something I can add to or help with. I'm a big fan of mature players when I game and you guys seem to have that. I can listen to directions well and know when to shut up.

Xuchilbara

Mar 28, 2009
Application:

IG Name: Xuchilbara Ravensflight

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Unfortunatly Nobody =/, i was basically stuck in Yssam since day 1.

Previous games played with us:none with blood but have played virtually every MMO from UO, to EQ, to even WoW

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No):yes

Do you have the game: yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No)
yes
Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I am virtually 50+ on combat and gathering skills and have a good sense of humor.

Tom Hanks

Mar 28, 2009
IG Name: Tom Hanks

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): I am yet to play with any member from Blood that I was aware of.

Previous games played with us: I am yet to play with Blood in any games as of yet. hopefully I will in darkfall.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes.

Do you have the game: Oh Yes.

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Easy.. done.

I would like to join Blood b/c I am looking for a well organized guild with leadership that has a direction and knows what they are doing. I've been in 2 guilds so far in Darkfall and I've been suffering from day 1 to poor leadership in those guilds. I feel that my skill and potential deserves better. I hope to find that with Blood.

and if it makes any difference my combat skills are well leveled.

amunfury

Feb 27, 2009
IG Name:
Amun Fury

Amun Akela Amun Anubis

all 3 of us played on DT in blood around 99-03. Null, Aesop, Aden, Amun Ra Amun Rage

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No):
yes and yes

Do you have the game
yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No)
yes

Of course im looking to join up with my old DT crew, the organization and selective recruitment has really improved since those days as well.

MoonUnit

Feb 21, 2009
IG Name: Amun Anubis

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): I was in Blood for years during my AC Darktide campaign, I mostly rolled with the guys I knewn IRL, as we were all in Blood. Keflon(SUN) who was in DF beta with you guys can vouch for me.

Previous games played with us: AC Darktide

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes, always.

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Just want to play with the mature group of like-minded PvP'ers I played with on Darktide.

Lord Seraphym

Mar 28, 2009
IG Name:

Lord Seraphym

I played under the Addiction tag for several years on Darktide.

Asheron's Call

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. Yes

Nope. I used to love PKing with yall back in the DT days, and I would like to do it again on DF.

Vyore Curse

Mar 29, 2009
Application:

IG Name: Vyore Curse

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): no one yet

Previous games played with us: none

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes

Do you have the game yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) yes

i play darkfall since release - was playing eve before. I hung around in the starter city for a while and last weekend i joined insomniax but the clan and the ally was about to disband already so im clanless again.

I fought in some siege fights on ice lands - and i really like this kind of war - but i want to play this on a professional level and after some research i found out about ur clan and i think i will fit in here quite well

Imatition

Mar 30, 2009
Wherever the USMC sends me / NC
IG Name: Hope Slayer

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Im Sure someone remembers me... if not some SUN's i know

Previous games played with us: AC

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) : YesYes

Signature should explain who i am and i look forward to seeing yall ig

beef

Mar 30, 2009
IG Name: beef strokinoff

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): i have not played with anyone but would really like to. my clan in darkfall has been really inactive been soloing to wait on them to become more active but doesn't look like that going to happen :(

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes and yes

Do you have the game yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No) yes

We are looking for mature players only. If you cannot converse without being vulgar, racist, l33t dewd, etc don't apply, we will insta-kick you from the guild. i understand

You will be under recruit status for a week or two until we see if you get on well with everyone, if you are active and if you contribute to the effort of aquiring resources for the guild. i understand

if i join can my wife also. she hasnt decided if she wants to play or not but i got her and account

cthulhu

Mar 31, 2009
app

IG Name: Cthulhu Uhluhtc

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Dillinger/Vario although they joined recently

Previous games played with us: none

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes/Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Not a problem.

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? I'd like to play with a respectable guild that knows what they're doing

perpetualwrath

Mar 11, 2009
IG Name: Perpetual Wrath

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Rampart, Syganator

Previous games played with us: AC Darktide as G-zus (my char) and Sekrit Squirrel

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold, 150 stone, 150 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Enjoyed playing with you guys on Darktide and have RL friends that are in the guild now.

Hallucinogen

Apr 1, 2009
IG Name: Hallucinogen Dirtstar

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Greefer

Previous games played with us: None

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Nope

Cutting

Apr 2, 2009
IG Name: Cutting thecheese

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Yes, Keyser soze

Previous games played with us: None.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes & Yes

Yes, to grief and destroy those who would challenge blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.