Darkfall List

fallendeacon

Dec 16, 2008
BurN said:
Ya like Seth said, I don't think the lag will be too bad. It will give us a chance to level up, feel out the game, and pick a good location to start our base when the NA servers start up. I'm sure they will allow char transfers for the NA folk.
^This.

prismism

Jan 4, 2009
hey i will be lookin to play with some people when df comes out. i remember most of you guys from blood so it would be nice to play with some good peeps.

Mynock

splixx said:
Damn where are you playing WH? I am on Dark Crag / Order and still having a good time wouldnt mind playing with more people I know though. I will add you to the list... Good to see you. =P

chupa
I am playing Destruction on Averheim. Ppl I was playing with mostly left for WoW expansion tho. I don't play a ton tho, life = busy. AO was telling me about Dark Crag - spose I could make a char there. What is your char name ingame?

A

Anonymous

Mynock said:
splixx said:
Damn where are you playing WH? I am on Dark Crag / Order and still having a good time wouldnt mind playing with more people I know though. I will add you to the list... Good to see you. =P

chupa
I am playing Destruction on Averheim. Ppl I was playing with mostly left for WoW expansion tho. I don't play a ton tho, life = busy. AO was telling me about Dark Crag - spose I could make a char there. What is your char name ingame?
My name I use is just "Chupa"... AO i think is grinding you might be able to catch up with him. =)

Artamentous

Sep 28, 2006
I'll probably give it a shoot. Back in school now, so I don't know how much I can play really.

I'll also give it a couple weeks before touching it, seemed pretty obvious after a week of reading reviews, that WH, and AoC were shit.

TooL

Jul 15, 2005
I am going to play. Not sure when or with who. I want to see how the euro release goes. -S- has a hardon for Darkfall, so anyone wanting to pound -S- I will follow.

BurN

Dec 21, 2004
if this game is what is cracked up to be, the world is going to be immense. i'd rather see all the chesapeake pvp'ers, friends and foes unite to take on the other guys out there and prove our dominance once again. it looks like strength in numbers will be key.

A

Anonymous

Hello demon and tool...

I am more interested in stomping out the WoW carebear infestation that is going to take place on the Darkfall servers. Already faught the oldies enough plus tons of them are friends of mine anyways. We are going to have ZERGS of carebears to fight soon... My first target wont be the old chessy guilds I will be targetting all the new comers first!

chupa

TooL

Jul 15, 2005
AzureDrake said:
Sup tool, remember me? =P
Not sure who you are. A RL friend of mine who cloned Splixx's name in DAoC was based in Camp Lejeune for a long time.

I know that some of the "NA" alliance in Shadowbane may be coming together to form one guild in Darkfall. Knowing how they hate each other now, I am not sure how long it would last. The only time they come together in Shadowbane is to fight the CN (China Nation) zerg, which can surge to 400 individual players strong. That's a ton for a dead game. Whenever CN decides to farm WoW for gold, the NA alliance eats its self alive.

-S- and I had some bad times in SB. I wont go into details about it. At least they are a nice strong PvE guild in WoW, from the reports I get. Its sad to see some of the guilds of old become PvE gods in WoW. Darkfall will save us!

A

Anonymous

TooL said:
AzureDrake said:
Sup tool, remember me? =P
Not sure who you are. A RL friend of mine who cloned Splixx's name in DAoC was based in Camp Lejeune for a long time.

I know that some of the "NA" alliance in Shadowbane may be coming together to form one guild in Darkfall. Knowing how they hate each other now, I am not sure how long it would last. The only time they come together in Shadowbane is to fight the CN (China Nation) zerg, which can surge to 400 individual players strong. That's a ton for a dead game. Whenever CN decides to farm WoW for gold, the NA alliance eats its self alive.

-S- and I had some bad times in SB. I wont go into details about it. At least they are a nice strong PvE guild in WoW, from the reports I get. Its sad to see some of the guilds of old become PvE gods in WoW. Darkfall will save us!
Yes darkfall will... Exactly why my targets are the WoW guilds first. =-)

I can only imagine how long they will last after they lose their items...

AgentOrange

Dec 30, 2008
If there is any no-drop stuff, it can't be more than AC had. I really think a lot of gamers are going to be in for a rude awakening here.

On the subject of AC, I ran into a bunch of Sagacious guys (from Darktide) on Dark Crag. They are all looking to play Darkfall as well.

AzureDrake

Jun 26, 2007
Camp Lejeune, NC
Well if you're the Tool that I remember from Chesapeake, I used to run with your townie ToolsTownTinger, or something to that affect. =P Unfortunately never played Shadowbane and only played AC limited with Lakkin.

Still no word from the Darkfall devs other than their Christmas msg. I'm still hoping everything goes smoothly but I have my doubts. I agree alot of the new generation MMO'ers will have a rude awakining when they start dropping all their loot. =P