Darkfall List

A

Anonymous

Yes I have run into Sagacious as well actually been in their Warbands which is something different fighting with them in Warhammer. Been pretty fun actually... I am sure well be fighting them in DF... The problem is with the server everyone will want to play on is going to have the most lag problems I am guessing. Well have to decide if everyone wants to play on the same server with all the other guilds we have battled in the past. I really dont care myself I just want to kill the WoW carebears.

Also deleted the thread under KoC public that had this same title to bypass confusion.

Chupa

Syx

Aug 17, 2008
Pennsylvania
Was going to post to say to add me to that list, but you already did, so now I am just posting for the sake of activity on the board.

I've missed out on a bunch by not playing other games, what are we doing guildwise. Is this going to be like what the guys on UO Divinity were doing with a mixed group, or is it going to be a KoC thing? KoC, BBz or another name? I see lot's of posts implying that numbers are going to be important. I had fun meeting up with old enemies and playing together. That's how I got into KoC to begin with.

AgentOrange

Dec 30, 2008
I had fun meeting up with old enemies and playing together.
Absolutely. I first got a taste of that in UO for a brief while on Siege after all the account bannings, and got even more of it in AC.

Honestly though...no drama, fun playing....hopefully this thing gets released and is as good as i've heard.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Syx said:
Was going to post to say to add me to that list, but you already did, so now I am just posting for the sake of activity on the board.

I've missed out on a bunch by not playing other games, what are we doing guildwise. Is this going to be like what the guys on UO Divinity were doing with a mixed group, or is it going to be a KoC thing? KoC, BBz or another name? I see lot's of posts implying that numbers are going to be important. I had fun meeting up with old enemies and playing together. That's how I got into KoC to begin with.
Syx!! glad you dropped by, will be fun playing with so many of the old guys again. Most likely we will be doing something similar to Blood in AC, can adapt that as needed depending on how the game plays out.

A

Anonymous

Just old friends again we did that in AC and playing with all the old guilds we battled we turned into a power house and it was quite fun. Not many of the old timers left so it will be nice to merge or at least play with everyone agian from AC or UO... I am just interested in pounding all these shit talking WOW guilds on the forums...

And not sure what everyone elses direction is but I think I rather just PK or kill everyone and not get caught up in those huge city battles.. dunno Pking sounds of course funner to me. ;)

I MISS THAT

fallendeacon

Dec 16, 2008
Yeah it really depends on how things go... I'm thinking I'll skill up my crafter first so that I'll be rich and have reg money for my main (SekZ) ... So whatever the case may be, I'll provide you guys with free equipment along the way.

I'd personally like to play straight PK (like old days of UO) but I don't think that's going to work the same in this game... I think Noto-PKs will be rampant... due to the mechanics (afaik), people will just gank opposing factions until near +100 alignment then go PK until they are close to 0 and repeat.

If we adjust to the game on EU servers then we can decide which direction to take it on NA servers when they launch. Of course, with so many large Euro guilds... it may be worth it to stick around despite the NA release.

Also, when release hits I'd appreciate it if you guys can pick up a basic harvesting skill (like skinning etc) that way the resources you could be getting from your skill grinding don't go to waste. The more raw materials funneled to me, the quicker we all have GM level gear. Furthermore, it won't affect your development since it will take more than a few weeks to hit the softcap (and I'll probably only really need the resources during first few weeks).

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
fallendeacon said:
Yeah it really depends on how things go... I'm thinking I'll skill up my crafter first so that I'll be rich and have reg money for my main (SekZ) ... So whatever the case may be, I'll provide you guys with free equipment along the way.

I'd personally like to play straight PK (like old days of UO) but I don't think that's going to work the same in this game... I think Noto-PKs will be rampant... due to the mechanics (afaik), people will just gank opposing factions until near +100 alignment then go PK until they are close to 0 and repeat.

If we adjust to the game on EU servers then we can decide which direction to take it on NA servers when they launch. Of course, with so many large Euro guilds... it may be worth it to stick around despite the NA release.

Also, when release hits I'd appreciate it if you guys can pick up a basic harvesting skill (like skinning etc) that way the resources you could be getting from your skill grinding don't go to waste. The more raw materials funneled to me, the quicker we all have GM level gear. Furthermore, it won't affect your development since it will take more than a few weeks to hit the softcap (and I'll probably only really need the resources during first few weeks).
1 char per server.

defrag

Nov 3, 2004
splixx said:
Just old friends again we did that in AC and playing with all the old guilds we battled we turned into a power house and it was quite fun. Not many of the old timers left so it will be nice to merge or at least play with everyone agian from AC or UO... I am just interested in pounding all these shit talking WOW guilds on the forums...

And not sure what everyone elses direction is but I think I rather just PK or kill everyone and not get caught up in those huge city battles.. dunno Pking sounds of course funner to me. ;)

I MISS THAT
I miss griefing people. I'm down for harassing outside. Let the others do their town battles while we clean up.

melazyboy

Jun 16, 2004
Houston
www.evancarroll.com
long time no see.

Updated with characters

Count me in, a lot has happened since I played in blood; but, I'm down.

Has any tester tried the game under wine? And, will blood spearhead the "3rd party utility" creation again?

I checked the forms on DF for info on wine status, all I found was a shit ton of idots.

I played on DT in KoC, and quit in like 02' 01' maybe? I never went to any other games -- I really want my next game to be *more* pvp oriented.

The charcters I played were -- all pre-ban or sale -- lazy dagger, lazy mage, lonley soul, tuff stuff, and forsaken soul.

-evan

A

Anonymous

Hello everyone could you please re-read the first post.. I am sorry there are so many new names popping up that played in BBz that I do not know from WoW. And also we had so many Blood names it was hard to keep track. please help me out with the first post. I apologize if I do not recognize the names I am old as hell.

chupa

fallendeacon

Dec 16, 2008
splixx said:
Hello everyone could you please re-read the first post.. I am sorry there are so many new names popping up that played in BBz that I do not know from WoW. And also we had so many Blood names it was hard to keep track. please help me out with the first post. I apologize if I do not recognize the names I am old as hell.

chupa
Played UO from late beta up through '01 on quite a few different servers, but many was on the west coast servers (Baja, Sonoma, etc.). Had a short run with KoC guys on SP before the mass banning.

Skipped AC because I was busy irl around this time, but came back to MMO's around '02 playing various shit before WoW was released.

Needed a group and remembered KoC/BBz... got in contact before WoW release and played from Open Beta - 6 months after release. Was one of the HNIC (head nigga in charge) and took over Timmyz (Travex?) account. The game sucked but it was fun playing with the KoC guys and looking forward to more in DF.

night_spirit

Jan 8, 2009
DF

Darktide again huh? Sounds fun.

I mostly ran around with eight, niller, the winds, tpk'.

Count me in again.