Recruitment Policy: Read & Apply Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

perpetualwrath

Mar 11, 2009
IG Name:

Perpetual Wrath

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):

Main character on Darktide was G-zus, also played most of the time as Sekrit Squirrel, most people should remember me.

Previous games played with us:

AC Darktide for years

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No):

Yes

Do you have the game

Yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No)

Yes

Chilisauce

Mar 11, 2009
NY
IG Name:

Jaeger Meister

None

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes

Do you have the game: Yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep: Yes

PerpRage

Mar 12, 2009
LI, NY
Application

IG Name: Perpetual Dread for now, Perpetual Rage normally

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Rampart/Joy Division

Previous games played with us: AC1

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes/Yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No): Yes/Yes

jimberfly

Mar 9, 2009
IG Name: Fun Ghoul

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Wind of Horror, Dirtstars.

Previous games played with us: AC Darktide as Starbuck and Creepy.

Do you have the game Yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No) Yes

We are looking for mature players only. If you cannot converse without being vulgar, racist, l33t dewd, etc don't apply, we will insta-kick you from the guild. Copy that.

You will be under recruit status for a week or two until we see if you get on well with everyone, if you are active and if you contribute to the effort of aquiring resources for the guild.

haywood

Mar 13, 2009
Application

IG Name: Haywood Jablomie

Omni Sin (Sin^)

None yet

Yes and Yes

Do you have the game
Yep

Yes, I am set up with everything required to help the guild out and look forward to contributing in anyway needed.

Thanks.

Dreeter

Mar 13, 2009
IG Name: Invincible Dreeter

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Invincible Rian

Previous games played with us: Asherons Call

Do you have the game Yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No) Yes

Darkane

Mar 13, 2009
IG Name: Darkane VtW

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Opeth

Played against you guys in AC.

Yes

Do you have the game
Yep

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep.
Yes

Brie

Mar 14, 2009
Brie Application.

Yo Blood!

IG Name:
Brie Dragonai - Alfar

Teis Bauer

Niller - Know him real life

none.

Yes and yes, and use all the time when i play.

Do you have the game
Playing right now :D Running on my mount.

Yes.

We are looking for mature players only. If you cannot converse without being vulgar, racist, l33t dewd, etc don't apply, we will insta-kick you from the guild.
I dont see any problems there.

/Brie Dragonai

AnsuZ

Mar 14, 2009
IG Name:
AnsuZ Dragonai

None.

None.

Yes & Yes.

Do you have the game
Yes.

Yes.

dlacour

Mar 14, 2009
Dlacour Application.

IG Name:
Dlacour Zyko

None

None

Yes & Yes

Do you have the game
Yes

Yes

We are looking for mature players only. If you cannot converse without being vulgar, racist, l33t dewd, etc don't apply, we will insta-kick you from the guild.
Totally agree.

Cu ingame

Rampart

Sep 16, 2008
IG Name: Ted Dibiase

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Played Warhammer as Joydivision with the Drones

Previous games played with us: AC, Warhammer

Ontap

Jan 28, 2009
North Carolina
IG Name: Boss Rich

Who you know or have played with in KoC/Blood (that can vouch for you): rr

Previous games played with us: AC

Kalam

Mar 17, 2009
IG Name:
Kalam Mekhar

I have known Osprey for 9 years and played with him in numerous games.

None.

Yes to both.

Do you have the game:
Yes

Draken

Mar 18, 2009
CA
IG Name: Draken Sephiroth

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): I don't have anyone from Blood that can vouch - but I chilled with Vhaeraun and a Private in PK city last night . I went on some raids with some guyz from SUN during beta (Just got into release a couple dayz ago) Blood seems to be online more when I'm able to play/log into Vent Server. (Evenings, Pacific -8GMT)

Previous games played with us: n/a - but Im pretty sure I was killed by a few guys on Chesapeake in UO :p (I actually played Napa)

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes (Already been on Vent w/sun)

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes)

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Besides knowing Blood is a known dominant force - I also enjoyed raiding with the guyz from SUN - glad to see they're an Ally. I enjoy the City Building aspect from the game - and would love to contribute (got a nice stash of wood/ore ive been collecting) I enjoy macro hunting for resources, would be happy to add to guild bank my findings. I'm currently specializing in Pole-Arms (I did 1h/shield in Beta) Ill begin Training on 1h/Shield again for mount Purpose - and im hearing the block/parry reacts faster now. The Bloods Ive hung with in Vent all seemed like cool people and knew what they were doing - plus I enjoy hanging with fellow UO players again. I was in UO near the beginning, faded out once Trammel was stealin all my kills :) Ive been playing almost every MMO since - cant' say any faves (SWG,WoW,AoC etc) - they all had there + and - but Darkfall is my only focus now.

unnatural

Mar 18, 2009
IG Name: Unnatural Soul

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Black Ace

Previous games played with us: Darktide

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?

Looking forward to playing with some fellow DT'ers again. Have been banking tons of resources and am anxious to contribute.

Demi

Mar 18, 2009
Demi's app

IG Name: Demi thetraitor

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): No, i don't know anyone at this moment but would like to get to know some members.

Previous games played with us: haven't played any other games

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes and yes (mic depends if im at work or not, yes i can play at work)

Do you have the game: yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No) I understand.

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? To be honest, i would just love to help build up the city and hamlet. I believe you guys are great by both Quantity and Quality. I am also in hopes for meeting new friends to venture out,PK,harvest what ever it may be.

((if you're wondering about the name. i am coming from a clan called pirates of trinsic, we were going to have some scheme where i joined a clan and spy'd for them. back when i first was creating my character. we ended up not doing anymore and i was kind of stuck with the name.))

P.S. i swear i'm not a spy.

McNab

Mar 19, 2009
Hello

IG Name: Andy McNab

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Gantor JoV

Previous games played with us: None yet.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes to both.

Do you have the game: Absolutely

I do understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep.

Couple of things I'd like to say about myself.

I live in Europe (more specifically Norway), which means there is quite a big timezone difference between me and the american members... Shouldn't be a problem on weekends, but it can be during weekdays, since I can't stay up untill 2-3 in the morning here (7-8 PM in Texas) when I usually have classes at 8 AM (last year of college).

My MMO history revolves mostly around UO (Lake Superior). Where I played untill they added Malas (I think that was Age of Shadows). Then I switched over to a private server in Europe called DefianceUO. I also played FFXI and WoW and been playing Darkfall since the first "official" day of sales (didn't get in on pre-sales).

Well that's about it, I know I will see most of you guys in game. Hope we'll be on the same side :D

InflameZ

Mar 4, 2009
bloodlust.goodoolz.com
GrimJaw InflameZ

IG Name: GrimJaw InflameZ

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): I was Trini-T and many other characters in AC DT as far as who I know, I only knew people in game and its been well over 5 years heh.

Previous games played with us: AC

Reason for joining: I played AC DT for 7 years in which you guys dominated the server and I tagged along for the process, I have about 8 rl friends including myself wanting to join blood togeather in Darkfal 3 of us currently have accounts, we are already experienced in the game and pvp. We want to join Blood specifically for your method of pking and how you guys have always done things, I hope it has not changed.

Dillingr

Dec 4, 2005
East Coast
Doctor Dillinger

IG Name: Doctor Dillinger

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood: Played with Mokie, Tranith, Timmy, Barren and others in Banana Boyz, but I don't know which would be willing to vouch for me as it's been awhile.

Previous games played with us: WoW with BBz.

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep: Ofc

Note: I know that the only game I played with any KoC/Blood players was WoW, but I'd like to make clear that WoW was by no means my only game. I played AC Darktide (and believe I was momentarily a very low-level Blood), SB, DAoC, and a slew of others competitively.

Status
Not open for further replies.