Recruitment Policy: Read & Apply Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osprey

Mar 7, 2009
IG Name: Osprey Talon

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): nobody yet. I read a few posts from Chupa and others on VN that made me think this guild might be a good fit for me.

Previous games played with us: none

Age: 38 (I thought I was old until I saw the ap from the 53 year old guy :p)

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): definitely

Do you have the game: Just got it today (finally)

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No) Yes, looking forward to it

We are looking for mature players only. If you cannot converse without being vulgar, racist, l33t dewd, etc don't apply, we will insta-kick you from the guild. That's why I was interested initially and why I'm applying. I don't have much tolerance for those things myself.

I realize not knowing anyone in the guild is probably a negative but hopefully you'll still consider me. If I'm accepted, I have a friend playing that will probably want to join as well. He's Norwegian and we are both avid pvpers and we have no problems with pking, ganking and generally being the bad guys. It's our preferred playstyle.

Aeolus

Feb 25, 2009
IG Name: Aeolus Kephas

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):

Dranven

Previous games played with us: AC Darktide was pledged under Spinal

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Vent: Yes, Mic: No

Do you have the game: Yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep: Yes

Black Ace

Mar 7, 2009
Lost Vegas
IG Name: Black Ace

Seth, Smooth Criminal, Zeke, Dread Chupcabras

Previous games played with us: AC Darktide

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Vent: Yes, Mic: No

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:23 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
hop on irc.sorcery.net #blood
msg myself or chup and well talk about your apps - the last 5 ppl that applied.

PureDamn

Feb 27, 2009
IG Name: Bloodsport Blitzkrieg

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Pureman, - iv been playing ac (back in 200)

Previous games played with us:AC

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes both.

Do you have the game: Yeah i do...

Bilderberger Joe

Mar 8, 2009
IG Name: Bilderberger Joe

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Pureman

Previous games played with us:AC

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes

Sven gustavsson

Mar 8, 2009
IG Name:
Sven gustavsson

None

Previous games played with us:
none

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No):
yes

Atlas

Mar 8, 2009
IG Name: Atlas Crucifier

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Iced Flames but he doesn't play DF . But i've kicked ass at cath, BSD, olthoi grounds,SUb (you name it)with almost all of you.

Previous games played with us: AC

Do you have the game : Yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No)
Yes ofc

Zylon

Nov 26, 2004
IG Name: Zylon

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Judas will spout verses in my honor :) , Timmy, Barren...Decay and chupa might remember me

Previous games played with us: shadowbane for a short time...wow with bbz...warhammer most recently

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes

Do you have the game: yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No) Yup

My guild seems to be going nowhere atm...joined it just to play with my bros. But there are a few other really good players that need a solid guild to move to as well. Looks like they logged so I'll have them apply tommorow...Bribo B and Of Light....possibly Humansmash Elfrapist.

Mar 9, 2009
IG Name: Humansmash Elfrapist

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): I'm a friend of Zy lon who has played with you in the past.

Previous games played with us: I may have played with you before, not sure.

Do you have the game : yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No) Yes

Bribo

Mar 9, 2009
IG Name: Bribo B

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): None in DF

Previous games played with us: UO on Chesapeake at release. My characters name was Untouchable. Lead the guild MOA until my account was hacked and deleted just before EverQuest was released. Guild broke apart after I left and many members joined you guys (Defrag etc).

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. Yes

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Bribo said:

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): None in DF

Previous games played with us: UO on Chesapeake at release. My characters name was Untouchable. Lead the guild MOA until my account was hacked and deleted just before EverQuest was released. Guild broke apart after I left and many members joined you guys (Defrag etc).

Now there's a name I haven't seen in ages.

defrag

Nov 3, 2004
Bribo said:

WT!? Touch!? no way! Check your PM.

EvilDonkey

Mar 9, 2009
Hey, Im applying for us all. We played UO (Dark and I for the most part) on Siege P. Were in SUF, then -5- and then our own guild. We are all RL friends from Denmark. We love to pk/pvp and have been doing a few raids in elves and human land. I farm logs and iron, Dark farms herbs and Daywalker farms logs and fishes a lot.

If there's any questions, please post them. Also, I used my dummy email, so please PM me here.

Thanks for taking the time.

IG Name:
Evil Donkey

None.

None that I know of.

Yes.

Do you have the game:
Yes .

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep:
Yes.

IG Name:
Dark Donkey

None.

None that I know of.

Yes.

Do you have the game:
Yes .

Yes.

IG Name:
Daywalker Donkey

None.

None that I know of.

Yes.

Do you have the game:
Yes .

Yes.

pappasmurf

Mar 10, 2009
IG Name: Pappa Smurf

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): End Game

Previous games played with us: AC for a very short time

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): No

Do you have the game Yes

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No) Yes

We are looking for mature players only. If you cannot converse without being vulgar, racist, l33t dewd, etc don't apply, we will insta-kick you from the guild.

You will be under recruit status for a week or two until we see if you get on well with everyone, if you are active and if you contribute to the effort

Auh Blasted

Mar 10, 2009
IG Name: Auh Blasted

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Osprey Talon

Previous games played with us: N/A. Unless this is Blood from AC, in which case I've killed/been killed by them many times.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Y/Y

Do you have the game: Proud Pre-orderer.

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep.: Of course.. especially if it means I get to have a place to keep my ass safe.

Intypol

Mar 10, 2009
IG Name:

Inty Pol

I used to play DT 3 years ago. Name was Kalean and I rolled with Tumorias. I used to roll Og and am looking for a DT guild to roll with.

Also ive spoken to Sensei Hakiru?sp in game.

Yes & Yes.

--

I'll be in the mirc channel and in game. Also while Wow Arena may not be considered as highly skilled as other games I was able to attain brutal glad 2 season in a row and was a active contributor on arenajunkies.com

Thanks,
Inty

claw storm

Mar 10, 2009
IG Name: claw storm

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): um played with shollos(not the orig) and was under hopeslayer (chris) in like 05-06 was only in for about a month then blood was splitting and all that stuff. Was in tls when I played regulater untill I was banned that was like 02-03. Kinda played DT on and off

Previous games played with us: just AC DT and im not sure if when I was in blood is was ran by KOC or not was a lot of crap going on.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yeah

Do you have the game: yup

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No) yes, only play about 3-4 hours a day though got a kid wife ect

megamonkey

Sep 20, 2004
yo

IGNAME, Arcane Soul

games Asherons call Darktide
Arcane soul, Megamonkey, xxx-star, Hope-slayer

Ventrilo yes and yes

bunch of people can vouch. Wind of horror, wind of terror, Seth

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
megamonkey said:
yo

IGNAME, Arcane Soul

games Asherons call Darktide
Arcane soul, Megamonkey, xxx-star, Hope-slayer

Ventrilo yes and yes

bunch of people can vouch. Wind of horror, wind of terror, Seth
can't any of you mfers play with your regular name, like I don't know the same one YOU USE ON IRC AND THE FORUMS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.