Recruitment Policy: Read & Apply Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Revising our recruiting process to handle the massive amount of requests we are getting.

Please copy/paste the below into a REPLY on this thread.

Race in game does not matter.. FYI

You must be 18+

IG Name:

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):

Previous games played with us:

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No):

Do you have the game

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No)

We are looking for mature players only. If you cannot converse without being vulgar, racist, l33t dewd, etc don't apply, we will insta-kick you from the guild.

You will be under recruit status for a week or two until we see if you get on well with everyone, if you are active and if you contribute to the effort of aquiring resources for the guild.

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?

Kosta

Feb 27, 2009
IG Name:

Ky Rica, however that'll most likely change since I rolled Human.

Nobody at the moment, but I'd like to get in game and play with you guys and hopefully change that.

Negative. :?

Yes & Yes.

--

I'm currently joining the mIRC chanel, so feel free to contact me there. My name is either "Kosta" or "C" on IRC. Thanks

Catastrophe_dt

Feb 24, 2009
IG Name: Unbreakable Rayn

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Hope-slayer, Harley-quinn, maybe Daszoeb if he remembers my char Ratio.

Previous games played with us: Darktide

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes

Grench

Feb 27, 2009
IG Name:

Grench Grenul

none

none

Yes & Yes.

Orc

Grench Grenul

amunfury

Feb 27, 2009
SethDrone-=KoC=- said:
Revising our recruiting process to handle the massive amount of requests we are getting.

Please copy/paste the below into a REPLY on this thread.

IG Name:
AmunFury

well it was 5 years ago but anyone who was active around the time of dark majesty release, used a few different chars (amunn ra, amunfury, null)

darktide

yes

We are looking for mature players only. If you cannot converse without being vulgar, racist, l33t dewd, etc don't apply, we will insta-kick you from the guild.

Keyser

Feb 27, 2009
IG Name: Keyser Soze

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Jiggy/ Holy Roller and Arc.

Previous games played with us: I played AC DT two different times. The first was at the beginning of release for about 4 months, and then about a year and a half after release on a char I came across named Tubby Gold. This was about the time Tusker island was released, and I was in the blood monarchy for a while at that time.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes

Akila

Feb 23, 2009
IG Name: Will be Amun Akila on DF. (played Aden on DT with MoonUnit) To Quote my other post:
Well just so we don't have to type this out twice MoonUnit (posted right after I did) used to play the same account as me when we played AC back from 2000-04/5. When we quit our main was Aden. We were sworn in Blood. At the time our patron was Sho Breed of Evil. We initially started off in Blood sworn to Seth's girlfriend (Can't remember her IG name for the life of me though) until we got a spot in the chain. .
Then when they nerfed the chains I was Sworn to Sho Breed of Evil.

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Keflon, but I do not know him too well. I've talked with Seth about this subject today. A few things I have remembered, Amun Fury and I ran Gaerlan quests for the guild on a regular basis. Also if it was previous membership that is in question, you can look on the First Strike list on the Blood: DT page and see that Viel Chop received a strike for killing my mule when crafting for him.

Previous games played with us: Darktide. We had a crew of about 7 RL friends and family that played together and ran in a crew. Aden, Akila, Amun Fury, Amun Rage, Zerestra, and Haylow. The majority of us all plan on returning to Darkfall, and are all between the ages of 25-32.

Yes & Yes

Just to add in, our crew is all about pvp, thats why we played DT, and thats why we havn't been able to find another good game since. Hence that is why we plan on Re-Joining Blood on Darkfall, Like-Mindedness.

Get back to me in IRC or send a message here if you have any other questions. Thanks

Rails

Feb 28, 2009
New York, NY
IG Name:

Alex

Havn't played with KoC since 2004ish

Asheron's Call (Played as Matthias and Rails) was in Blood for several years starting in 2000.

Yes

LaTi

Feb 28, 2009
IG Name: La Ti

I spoke to Mobb Deep for a littlebit ingame, and spoke to SethDrone on IRC.

Previous games played with us: I have no played any game previously with you all, but i am a very hardcore gamer. I played cs at the highest level in tournaments for 8+ years, and was in the same WoW guild since day1 for 5 years. I always want to be the best and hope to have a good knowledge of DFO by playing with active players like you all :)

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): I have ventrilo, and a very clear expensive headset.

Prioprism

Feb 28, 2009
IG Name:

Prioprism Dirtstar

Was in blood in Darktide as Foxfire. Been playing with Greefer since the 99 or 2000

AC

53....Yes im old

Yes

FizzleAlot

Sep 2, 2008
IG Name:
Fizzle Alot, alfar.

I know some of you... Like Chupa, Seth, Grem, Zeke, Niller... Hey vouch for me guys!! :p

AC (and DAoC With Nillzy)

Yes and Yes (when Vista allows me to speak)

cr0ss

Mar 4, 2009
IG Name:
Opeth VtW

I know Jiggy/Holy Roller and Arc.

Played with and eventually against you in Asheron's Call. Defending Baishi... good times.

Yes to both.

Do you have the game:
Yes

You will be under recruit status for a week or two until we see if you get on well with everyone, if you are active and if you contribute to the effort of aquiring resources for the guild.

This is fine.

chognizzwibbit

Feb 20, 2009
IG Name:
Rip theJacker

Jig (IRL)

cheat 2 win in wow

Yes

Do you have the game
Yes

siv

Mar 4, 2009
IG Name: siv sko

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Wind of Horror. Sensei Hakiru. Chakan Lohk.

None. But I played MMO's since UO

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes both.

Do you have the game: Yes I had an account since beta, and I got in the preorder.

xQuestx

Mar 4, 2009
IG Name: Quest Reward

I played for a little while with blood on ac darktide long ago, I know arcanus well, also holy roller/jiggy

AC, I also played ultima I think some of you played on ipy player run server.

Yes Yes

Do you have the game
Yes

Deaded

Mar 5, 2009
Application

IG Name: buying it soon

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Maybe Dread og or wind of horror i play ac dt as player killer slayer

Previous games played with us: asherons call

Do you have the game Not yet but planning to get it withing 2 days(been trying for two days but aventurine fails)

acidsin65

Mar 5, 2009
Application

IG Name: Omni Sin

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Dranven

Previous games played with us: AC

Do you have the game: Yes

Absolutely no problems with the above

Embers

Feb 23, 2009
IG Name: Embers Passing

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): None, I only know Blood from AC DT. I have only seen one Blood recruit in DF so far, his name was Lazy Chicano.

Previous games played with us: Well, AC but I wasn't in your guild.

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes/Yes

Do you have the game: Yup, got it Thursday just as the shop opened.

I understand I must contribute to the guild for city building\up keep. (Yes/No) Yes. I don't mind logging and gathering resources for the betterment of the guild. I've been logging everyday and should have logging at 60-65 before tonight. I also have a large amount of lumber in the bank.

We are looking for mature players only. If you cannot converse without being vulgar, racist, l33t dewd, etc don't apply, we will insta-kick you from the guild. I have no problems with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.