WTF

Landwalker

May 15, 2006
Alright so I post a question about a video. No reply. And buddy posts a question about some song (kissin so much mokie ass along the way) and gets a reply. so maybe if I try it this way man you dudes rock man I'd love to have your children. wow nice balls hmmm what else what a cute little buthole hay about that video?... look forword to your reply :twisted:

Solmyr

Nov 10, 2004
The videos you talk about are very old. We still have them on file but not uploaded anywhere because the demand for them is very low, and filefront cleans up their database every so often.
Unless I get really bored and feel like wasting my upstream bandwith, you're shit out of luck.

Judas

May 12, 2004
kanak said:
You're a fucking retard, go take a short walk off a long cliff and make sure you break all of your fingers on the way down.
Maybe you should do some self introspection before you go calling people retards.

kanak

Jul 13, 2005
Dickbot Rimjob
Maybe you should do some self introspection before you go calling people retards.
Alright, you fucking mental midget. "Self introspection"?

in?tro?spec?tion Audio pronunciation of "introspection" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ntr-spkshn)
n.

Contemplation of one's own thoughts, feelings, and sensations; self-examination.

What, do you work for the Department of Redundancy Department? My comment made sense, yours is just stupid. Do yourself a favor and shut up next time, douche.

Azshis

May 28, 2005
Isn't it take a long walk off a short cliff?

Cause if you took a short walk on a long cliff... you'd still be on the cliff... :shock:

Judas

May 12, 2004
Since you're such a smart fellow that can use dictionary.com

Try using http://www.westegg.com/cliche/ to find the CLICHE you are looking for. Here i'll help you.

"Take a long walk off a short pier"

http://www.westegg.com/cliche/search.cg ... g+walk+off

Short is the distance of the cliff, if the cliff has a 20' flat ledge till the end it is considered SHORT, regardless of the drop off the cliff, it is a GIVEN that its not going to be a fucking 3 inch drop off the cliff you god damn ignoramus. If you take a LONG walk (ex. more than 20') off of this cliff you walk right off the EDGE.

Again i beg of you before you post something so stupid and then try to back it up with even more stupidity. Ask yourself this, do I look like more of an idiot than the post I'm trying to make fun of?

Negrobegoodbat

Jun 7, 2006
Well I guess there's a slight chance you might trip on a pebble on your long walk off this 3" cliff, that way you might break your fingers. After all, he couldn't imagine that if you fell off a cliff the only thing you would break is your fingers could he?

BBZ RULES

Flexx

May 16, 2004
Landwalker said:
Alright so I post a question about a video. No reply. And buddy posts a question about some song (kissin so much mokie ass along the way) and gets a reply. so maybe if I try it this way man you dudes rock man I'd love to have your children. wow nice balls hmmm what else what a cute little buthole hay about that video?... look forword to your reply :twisted:
IMokie has not shit in 3 days now accepting laxatives at his refugee in south florida.

Chanel

Oct 8, 2004
You guys are all retarded.

The phrase is suppose to be "Take a long walk off a short pier".

Dorks

:p

Melkinov

May 30, 2006
Landwalker said:

lol /cry

Landwalker for being one of my bros friends ii wont mess wit u but i like'd that u say i was kissing his ass lol but if i was it worked didnt it?