RIFT

Disturbed Knight

Jul 28, 2009
www.darkfall.com
So.. We're going to be playing rift in a couple days... What server are we going to be playing on? I would like to know soon so that i can try to get some other friends of mine in the same server as us.

Koldblooded

Feb 24, 2011
Sorry about the other post I made, if I could read I wouldn't have needed to clutter your forum.

Seastone is a 100% for you guys?

My old guildmates from a guild named Carnage are trying to stack good PvP guilds onto Deepstrike (they are going gaurdian...sissys)

Mean while I plan to go on Spitescar but we are kind of shoppin around for the best competition.

Could I interest you guys in a Spitescar or Deepstrike server?? :)

also word around the elite guilds rumor mill is Deepstrike is going to be pretty full of some hardcore PvP guilds. Hope to maybe see you guys in game, good luck.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Some people say Briarcliff is "the" pvp server, others are saying its deepstrike, and now spitescar too.... Theres only a handful of pvp servers and they all seem fairly active and quite frankly no pvp guild list I've seen yet has any notable guild names on it that merit following them to a server.

I think lotd is on deepstrike and theyre a carebear pvp guild, MiM is the only guild I recognize on briarcliff, and I've yet to hear of any other serious / worthwhile guild going to rift.

Noreaga

Jul 14, 2004
Dude...when I think PVP, I think Covert Operations...AND THEY ARE PLAYING.

WTF are you thinking.

Koldblooded

Feb 24, 2011
yea we are gonna do spitescar cause of the low pop we dont want que times.

My guild was pretty big in WAR, Vanguard, and AoC, we world firsted alot of things mostly in that crap game VG (lol bugs, i was working for AO back then hehehe, AO's my old boss :p)

The guilds name is Carnage, but myself and the other leader are to busy with RL to organize it for this game, we went up against Ebonlore in VG they sucked tbh past their prime. We beat out Halcyon Affinity on Volkmar.

Unfortunately we aren't rollin as a whole for this game, but someone told me ques are cross server, its only world PvP you really need to worry about.

Just a heads up, hope to see you all in game my tag in game will be Amerien, please ill be offended if you dont try and kill me.