private forum access

ShaolinAkira

Feb 22, 2009
nj, usa
Im down with playing with yall when it releases. Assuming i get a copy of the game by then Evil or Very Mad sethdrone, Lu can vouch for me Embarassed

I played asherons call as Albino-The-Feared and Evil Knievel.
AoC on Tyranny as Kandy
and literally ever other english and korean mmo...
also played competitive CounterStrike for many years on the Cal-M level.

Ishmeal

Feb 23, 2009
Hi

Have not played AC in 3-4 years. Tried WoW for a bit but it was not as fun. Been looking forward to DFO.

Background:
Once upon a time I was in Blood. I remember leveling some of my guys up along side some Blood leaders. I originally joined blood when Mistress of Desires swore to blood. Was there a long time until but went with Fallen God when she left until I stopped playing.

Well anyways was hoping to get in with Blood for DFO. I wont be creating an account until mid march or so due to RL schedule. In the mean time would like access to private forums if you all well have me so I can follow along until I am able to acutally play..

Thanks.

Ahh Rak I forgot about paragod until I read your stuff on the DFO forums.. I remember grouping up with paragod while he was being leveled before he was sold.

Ishmeal

Feb 23, 2009
So any any chance I can get access to private forumes?

I would very much like to play with Blood once agian.

A

Anonymous

Rug said:
Rug said:
playing, jugar!
Not sure why I was removed from the list, but I can't see the private forum anymore.
Had not seen you post for a while... We would like to know who you played with again and is there anyone in the group that will speak up for you? Sorry if you posted this already just havent had time to weed through all the posts.

Thank you.

Bry

Feb 25, 2009
Would like private forum access as well :) Jaynore/Noreaga has vouched for me, would like to help when servers go live

Rug

Jan 19, 2009
virginia
splixx said:
Rug said:
Rug said:
playing, jugar!
Not sure why I was removed from the list, but I can't see the private forum anymore.
Had not seen you post for a while... We would like to know who you played with again and is there anyone in the group that will speak up for you? Sorry if you posted this already just havent had time to weed through all the posts.

Thank you.
I didn't get in Beta so there wasn't much to talk about. I have played with Snakeeyes for over 10 years. You can also talk to Tranith, Regulator. They know me as "fatcat"

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Rug said:
splixx said:
Rug said:
Rug said:
playing, jugar!

Thank you.
I didn't get in Beta so there wasn't much to talk about. I have played with Snakeeyes for over 10 years. You can also talk to Tranith, Regulator. They know me as "fatcat"
I'll ask Tranith on MSN later. Did you play CS with Tran, Snake and the rest of us?

megamonkey

Sep 20, 2004
oops I posted in the wrong spot, hey Seth was looking for board access

Megamonkey/Arcane Soul from DT/blood

Rug

Jan 19, 2009
virginia
I started playing with you guys in starcraft under [MiM] tag, then I played with snake in CS for years in CAL under a few tags. Played with Snake in DAoC, Tran and Grey played with us some but I think they were on a different server. Played with Snake in WoW.

I know Snake IRL, we work together now too...I even play tennis with the kid.