private forum access

StriderX

Apr 10, 2009
Can I get Access as well? (Og Oneeye in game)

My history - I played AC under the blood tag as Strider X back in 2001-2004 or so. Part of KTM (Kill the Macro) which Seth hardly remembers. Was Decept and Fireprincess' thing though. Was just under the core chain back in the caul days. I mentioned in a previous post that I flew under the radar for the most part - never caused trouble and never really distinguished myself aside from being around and a decent mage PVPer.

I couldn't remember my old forum name, so back in 2009 I created this account to say hello, with intentions of getting involved in Darkfall. Time was not as free for me then, so I never really got going in darkfall. Here looking to remedy that. I can't say I have the same free time as I did back in my AC days (I was in highschool - surprise). I'm a gainfully employed 9-5 software developer now. No family yet, though I don't know how long I can rebuke the girlfriend's advances!

Anyways, hope some people remember seeing me around and remember that I never gave anyone any real reason to remember me completely.

Protic

Apr 18, 2009
Hey guys

Gonna start playing again hopefully. Don't have too much time right now but gonna start skilling up. Can I get private access?

Thanks

Sith

Jul 31, 2013
Sith from KoT here, looking to be more in touch with any alliance events going down.

DieNafire

Aug 9, 2013
Hello, just joined you guys from Sinister Tyrants. If I could get private forum access that would be great. Thanks

ragelord

Aug 12, 2013
Just joined from Sinister Tyrants. requesting access to private forums.

I also used to be in Blood when I played Asheron's Call on the darktide server. Played as Rage Lord there as well. My other toon was Miss P M S (no not PMS Rage).

Cheers
-Rage

Final Doom

Jun 30, 2009
indiana, Muncie
StriderX said:
Can I get Access as well? (Og Oneeye in game)

My history - I played AC under the blood tag as Strider X back in 2001-2004 or so. Part of KTM (Kill the Macro) which Seth hardly remembers. Was Decept and Fireprincess' thing though. Was just under the core chain back in the caul days. I mentioned in a previous post that I flew under the radar for the most part - never caused trouble and never really distinguished myself aside from being around and a decent mage PVPer.

like seein old names come around, reguardless of guild affiliation