Bitches

HippieonXTC

Jan 29, 2010
portland
evilbastages.com
So i hear this scrub guild is still around.
your bitch member caught me off guard. I warned you then. Come to this island again and we are going to fuck your bitch shit up.

DON'T FUCK WITH EB BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!WERE EVIL!!!!!!!!!
i will tear your motherfucking city down brick by brick if i see you near us again. I will bring some hard hitting niggers to fuck your shit ass guild up. Give me the regs you took off me back and the bag i had or we are going to kick your fucking teeth in.

Fastolf

Dec 27, 2009
HippieonXTC said:
Ginger said:
Lol greatness.....

Shut up bitch. Coming from a guy named ginger i dont think your punk ass even has a right to talk.. fag.
Know what I'm talkin' bout, Hippie? Mmmm yeah oooo uhhhh yeah baby, that's the spot, mmmm yeah I'm gonna teach that Hippie mmmm yeahhhhh all over the face, yeahhhhhh girl.

LegacyOfBlood

Jan 10, 2008
haha. funny shit.

what up playa's -
still rippin it up on divinity, ipy 2.0 is in the works (azaroth,org). Also, anyone going to play mortal online?

Serpentor

Sep 29, 2006
HippieonXTC said:
Oh look at that, your alliance is going to shit. I told you that you we're going to get your fucking ass kicked bitches.

May I have another serving of troll please.
:shock:

If you want to talk to blood that is fine, but do you have to tell everyone about your strong urge to touch my ass???

HippieonXTC

Jan 29, 2010
portland
evilbastages.com
DarkDonkey said:
Posts like this one is what makes me re-install, sign in again. Thx Hippo the retard
Bring it bitch!!! You're nowhere near as good as I am, so save your 15 dollars. You can not beat me, even if i was naked. Your scrub guild sucks, and i will prove it. Come to Seelie and we will see how great this guild is.

DarkDonkey

Mar 24, 2009
HippieonXTC said:
DarkDonkey said:
Posts like this one is what makes me re-install, sign in again. Thx Hippo the retard
Bring it bitch!!! You're nowhere near as good as I am, so save your 15 dollars. You can not beat me, even if i was naked. Your scrub guild sucks, and i will prove it. Come to Seelie and we will see how great this guild is.
ROFL. I like your style;) Too bad im a hardcore griefer, im sure ill find a way. Naked or not :twisted: