wtb soundboard

Kyzer

Jun 5, 2005
Hage said:
Kinda like OVERRATED
The dutchman is down...fucking piece of shit

Proof that what goes around comes around. At least you will have more time to tend to your parapalegic girlfriend, although many of us still doubt her existence. Who the fuck lives in Amsterdam and plays WoW 14 hours a day...justifiable evidence that you're a complete FUCKING HOMO. I guess your only hope now is to return to your native country of Iran and help slay the American Infadels; or seek out your American equivelant Aaron Carter.

PS: Go fuck yourself.

Flexxolicious

Nov 3, 2006
Hage said:
Kinda like OVERRATED
Here to break shit down.

A fact is a fact, they say once you turn snitch you never turn back
What goes around comes around get used to the account bans
You stole 3 accounts you cocksuckin fag
Ill show the world MY DICK if you get your account back.

Hage

Jan 20, 2005
Ivan said:
Hage, you still playing?
Nope.

When I got time to play games, I'd much rather play something fun rather than have a second job.

I do miss you fuckheads, though.

Flexx got me addicted to Kenny Rogers, btw.

renrab

Jun 2, 2004
may the danish moron rot in hell.

p.s. judas loves mokie in a special kind of way

G

kanak said:
http://files.filefront.com/flexxboardswf/;4531048;;/fileinfo.html

there you go fools, MISS ALL OF YOU <3
lol kanak you told rajface i sucked on damage meters once and he actually used that against me. he is an obsessed faggot and wants to fuck me, please dont feed the punjabis.

edit: barren, solmyr is dead you can come back and play with us now. i find it ironic how he didnt trust you with scarabs/elementium and ended up stealing the whole bank himself.

kanak

Jul 13, 2005
Dickbot Rimjob
nah i never told him that like you think, it was more of a neutral "who was top BBZ damage?" type of thing, i prefer not to get into that whole drama type of deal. how are you buddy?

Flexxolicious

Nov 3, 2006
kanak said:
nah i never told him that like you think, it was more of a neutral "who was top BBZ damage?" type of thing, i prefer not to get into that whole drama type of deal. how are you buddy?
You dont fuck with rajiv in any shape way or form. You never know when he might pull some random shithead who played the game 4 months ago and label him core member.

Kyzer

Jun 5, 2005
Budget Baz, I'm pissed I didn't get an invite you the Barren/Baz wedding scheduled for this Spring. I wont care if you promise to throw the boquet my way. I'm sure Plava will help you pick out a beautiful dress.