the good ole' days

neomel

Nov 29, 2004
Today I stumbled upon these forums, remembering the good times I had in AC. My character was neomel in DT. In my playing times I was an enemy of both the Alberon Mindeater and Blood monarchies. I was in a smaller Sabrewolf X's monarchy. I remember the good ole' days when I was a lvl 80 (pretty high at the time) around the time Blood was a lvl 95. I remember a gimped out Extra Crispy at lvl 102. I remember all the great battles at AB and Teth, and now that I think about it, I really miss those times. This game was great. I and I'm sure everyone else misses those days where Blood would raid Teth and own Alberon Mindeater, or portal camping all day long. I got out of AC just in time and sold my character on ebay for $1600 :) but for some reason I really wish I hadnt. Does anyone else miss the good ole' days as bad as I do?

Niller

May 14, 2004
Henningland
Hey neomel, i remember you from DT, i was Niller al-koc, and played The Blood char around 90ish or so....we started playing wow and so far its been a blast man, you should try that out =)