Some killing?

AgentOrange

Dec 30, 2008
Hey Chup, Seth, whoever else I know still around from the old days...just can't stop running into each other in games.. :)

Looking forward to checking this one out!

A

Anonymous

Can you get in touch with a few others... we are going to need a nice group again. :p

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
yep, would be nice to teamup with some of the older guys. I know some large guilds will be hitting the game. Are you guys in an irc channel anywhere?

AzureDrake

Jun 26, 2007
Camp Lejeune, NC
Sup AO, prolly don't remember me, but played with you guys when most the OiN fellas were in EV waywayway back. Good to see alot of the old Chesapeake guys around, hopefully we can get a pretty good turnout for the game and make something of it and have some fun, laters.

AzureDrake

Jun 26, 2007
Camp Lejeune, NC
Of course. =) I'll be playing with Grey and the c2w fellas, I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem teaming up with the KoC peeps since strength in numbers in going to be crucial

AgentOrange

Dec 30, 2008
Whats up Azure, look forward to seeing you in Darkfall.

Does anyone have any info on how the EU launch will work? Will the game have to be ordered from somewhere, etc.

A

Anonymous

Not sure Grey will be playing he pretty much disappeared after getting me to play WH...