Slutara & In-Flamez

riziad

May 13, 2004
You fucking assholes never answer irc pms before i left, and here i am now bored as fuck. Almost every internet access here in Afghanistan is secure, as to not allow SHIT. So basically my laptop is a fucking overweight ipod. I'm glad I'm in a unit that only does 90-day rotations, so I'll be home in a hurry.

Well, sincerely yours, one bored as fucker. Riziad

Sitara

May 13, 2004
we sincerely apologize for the lack of responce in irc. we hope you are well over there in afganland or where ever you are. we both miss and love you very much. and quit bitching about your lap top, be glad this isnt vietnam or some shit. :p

riziad

May 13, 2004
You have no idea how grateful I am for being born in the third best country ever.

I say third because, I love Denmark, and I love Canada. Those two countries are tied for first place. But in all reality, I love my country the most :)

I take it you two are still playing WOW. If darkfall isnt out by the time I get back I might have to join you guys. Save me a spot in your AQ 40 man!

<3

riziad

May 13, 2004
well, since i haven't seen a decent looking female other than pictures for a long time, you can damn well guess I have tried...