OMG

Vario

Mar 23, 2009
So a couple months ago I was really drunk and left blood and cancelled account. I probably went on a bit of a rampage so I apologize about that.

Anyway I'm just wondering what you guys are up to. I never played AC before and just started a character on darktide, a level 36 mage!! I was wondering if anyone wanted to fool around on darktide with me for a bit. I'm an ac newb as of a week ago.

Vario

Disturbed Knight

Jul 28, 2009
www.darkfall.com
Hi Vario, yea that one night i remember. You were killing some guy who was friendly to us, and you never replied so we thought your account was hacked or something of that nature so we booted ya...
Join TCM on darktide, they know how to play and its fun playing with them, you would fit in

Vario

Mar 23, 2009
I'm in some Charlie Chan bullshit right now. Could you give me the name of anyone that could hook me up with TCM? And what names should I drop to make me legit?

Disturbed Knight

Jul 28, 2009
www.darkfall.com
Your in TCM, i saw you in their vent earlier today. Protic's in there... YOB and TENJA are in tcm also...
Be careful of Yob and Tenja though, they will backstab you first chance they get.
Get under Rejected TCM and you'll be okay

Vario

Mar 23, 2009
yeah i got in i'm sworn to protic. everyones helped me out a shiton ive been leaching exp like a mad man i'm level 108 now lols.

Come play with us and my vassal i need more exps!

Disturbed Knight

Jul 28, 2009
www.darkfall.com
yea they call me wolf
ask yob about me, me loves me
i got a 208 or w/e crossbow, and i gave away all my good gear before i quit and came to Darkfall
i'm pretty sure that i'm still sworn under rejected tcm
whats your ac darktide ign vario oirav

Serpentor

Sep 29, 2006
If you guys aren't coming back to DF move your conversation about darkfall to KOC public... Its kinda like cutting us and putting salt and lemon on it :cry: DDDDKkkkkkkkkkkk......