Hey fellas

Firstly, it's good to see more DT'ers playing Darkfall. I'll always have a special place in my gaming nostalgia for that game and the people who all played it.

Secondly, for those who haven't heard it yet, I do podcast shows for a DF clan news site called MOA:

http://murderingoneanother.blogspot.com/

To be blunt about it, I'm sick of interviewing SB clans. I played SB as well, and it was an ok game for what it was, but it is boring as shit to listen to people talk about it. I want to try to get a few DT clans on the show, and wanted to invite you fellas on. You could send one person or a few if you decided to do it. I can assure you it is great clan PR, and to be honest, it is just plain fun sometimes.

The site actually has a pretty good size audience, and it does garner quite a bit of attention. Hell, that site got my clan (TSF) several extra beta slots for clan beta invites just because we're considered "the press".

Think it over, and let me know. I'll check here, or you can hit me up on the DF forums as Thrill_Kill, or my clan site at www.TheSelectFew.org

Peace out,

TK

A

Anonymous

Well not to burst any bubbles but we are on the Darfall Forums as well. As seen in multiple posts by your people... We noticed how easy it was for them to kill Blood in AC. Not sure I remember any guild that was named the same as the ones you have listed. But that is besides the point.

Well see you on the field. GL

chupa

evoke said:

I'm not made to fuck, so you'll need to roll me over and suck me.

splixx said:
Well not to burst any bubbles but we are on the Darfall Forums as well. As seen in multiple posts by your people... We noticed how easy it was for them to kill Blood in AC. Not sure I remember any guild that was named the same as the ones you have listed. But that is besides the point.

chupa
Well, not to "burst your bubble" man, but I know for a 100% fact you don't have any link to me saying "Bloods were easy to kill", and if by "my people" you are referring to the entire DT population other than Blood posting on those forums, you are seriously overestimating the size of SF. I just came to see if you guys were interested in doing a podcast show, nothing more and nothing less.

No problem though. Good luck in DF.

A

Anonymous

Thrill Kill said:
evoke said:

I'm not made to fuck, so you'll need to roll me over and suck me.

splixx said:

chupa
Well, not to "burst your bubble" man, but I know for a 100% fact you don't have any link to me saying "Bloods were easy to kill", and if by "my people" you are referring to the entire DT population other than Blood posting on those forums, you are seriously overestimating the size of SF. I just came to see if you guys were interested in doing a podcast show, nothing more and nothing less.

No problem though. Good luck in DF.
Hmm.. I am going to have to look over a post again posted by someone I thought was under you. On another note we're here to have some fun like you and it is good to at least see a DT face show up other then another WoW raider.

Don't worry about the other comments, these guys just havent been able to eat meat since we were all forced into playing WoW type games the last 8 years. We have all been stuck in a bozo o.0 nightmare. I think pretty much everyone is ready for something that is long over due.

Salute.

Chupa

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Thrill Kill said:
Firstly, it's good to see more DT'ers playing Darkfall. I'll always have a special place in my gaming nostalgia for that game and the people who all played it.

Secondly, for those who haven't heard it yet, I do podcast shows for a DF clan news site called MOA:

http://murderingoneanother.blogspot.com/

To be blunt about it, I'm sick of interviewing SB clans. I played SB as well, and it was an ok game for what it was, but it is boring as shit to listen to people talk about it. I want to try to get a few DT clans on the show, and wanted to invite you fellas on. You could send one person or a few if you decided to do it. I can assure you it is great clan PR, and to be honest, it is just plain fun sometimes.

The site actually has a pretty good size audience, and it does garner quite a bit of attention. Hell, that site got my clan (TSF) several extra beta slots for clan beta invites just because we're considered "the press".

Think it over, and let me know. I'll check here, or you can hit me up on the DF forums as Thrill_Kill, or my clan site at www.TheSelectFew.org

Peace out,

TK
I'll check out your page thrill, dont remember your and haven't read any posts so no idea what the others are referring to. And don't feel slighted by the other responses, everyone else gets the same reception.

Seth

[Ezekiel]

May 13, 2004
Time to get back to the roots of who we are.. Which I tend to agree with Evoke :)

DT is all about griefing and ruining everyone else's playing experience. I fully intend on killing every wood cutter, every miner, every newbie I come across and promptly making fun of them.

A

Anonymous

Asheron's Call wasn't out in '98.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klokateer #7829
If Khael is going to take up the Monarchy of Blood in this game....

Blood has been around a couple of years ago. I would not expect them to be very much of a threat to anyone though, with no XP chains to whore their "levels" up with on DF. Besides, for the most part, most of Blood members were easy kills....lol

I do not remember any Thrill Kill anyone else? Since most of our members were easy to kill... Name does not ring a bell at all for me.

I honestly wasn't going to respond to this, really wasn't planning on even coming back to the forums to be honest. Just happened to see the link in my freaking browser and came back for interest.

The link and quote that supposedly "cold busted" me is a fact. For the most part, a lot of the Blood monarchy was easy kills. You guys tagged anyone who would join, and those were mostly people who swore in to either use your chains or just wanted to hunt in peace. Of course you had walking loot drops in your ranks.

However, if you are so up to my posting style, you also know I don't really talk in absolutes on to many things. Hence, "for the most part". It honestly doesn't really matter either way. Again, good luck in DF.

fallendeacon

Dec 16, 2008
If that's a fact then you should have chosen your words a little more carefully... just because Blood drone #5234523 was easy for you to kill doesn't give you any leverage to start judging the core group.

And whats this about not speaking in absolutes? pfft... It's true that I don't typically see you talking shit on the forums, but that comment was pretty fucking absolute. Own up to it and don't pussy foot around what you really want to say.

For example,
evoke said:
Now that's good, straight, and honest communication. Deal with it.

Grey

Dec 7, 2005
Thrill Kill said:
I honestly wasn't going to respond to this, really wasn't planning on even coming back to the forums to be honest. Just happened to see the link in my freaking browser and came back for interest.

The link and quote that supposedly "cold busted" me is a fact. For the most part, a lot of the Blood monarchy was easy kills. You guys tagged anyone who would join, and those were mostly people who swore in to either use your chains or just wanted to hunt in peace. Of course you had walking loot drops in your ranks.

However, if you are so up to my posting style, you also know I don't really talk in absolutes on to many things. Hence, "for the most part". It honestly doesn't really matter either way. Again, good luck in DF.
I really honestly wasn't even really going to honestly come back to these forums because truthfully, I swear, I honestly didn't mean it like that. Promise :( Just so happens, I really honestly checked my internetz and hit the wrong key and honestly the browser just popped up to your webpage. Oh, guess I'm busted, yeah I honestly did say that, but I'm sorry because I don't speak in absolutes. Can I join your guild?

defrag

Nov 3, 2004
Wooohooo and thus the drama begins. I like building all of this up before I'm even logged in.

Legacy0fBlood

Jul 17, 2008
Seattle
my official goal in DF is to bust dooche bags liers, and bring to the surface the truth.

first PK in DF will goto Thrill Kill
than the other goth kids associated with that rag tag guild