Greetings from LoD.

[LoD]Pyropete

Nov 9, 2005
Was wondering if you guys were the same people I used to PK with on Baja UO? It sais you played a coupld other servers but I remember the Banana Boyz wreaking havoc with Lords of Death (Baja) www.lordsofdeath.com back in the day.

Tupacalypse, Easy-E, and a few others. All in yellow robes, and Black shoes. Was pretty cool. PK'd with yall and Cult of 7 Sins back int he Day. Our three guilds with LotD were supreme back in the day and were all a part of PKC.

Anyway, was that you guys? If so whats up!!! We play on Blackrock Horde.

[LoD]Pyropete

Nov 9, 2005
Deschain said:
http://www.bbzguild.com/history.php
Well yah. It said you moved to Pacific at the end of 1997. That's about the same time as the Banana boyz from baja disappeared. It's odd that there would be two guilds with that unique name... Oh well, if it wasn't you sorry :(

A

Anonymous

Sorry think you where getting confused the LoD group was my first group on kali dos that played war2.. we hooked up with zeke and co and made the bbz name.

LoD was not Lords of Death. I do not think anyone had played Baja at that time. But I coule be wrong.

chupa

[LoD]Pyropete

Nov 9, 2005
Yah no big man. I have a horde char on L Skull too. Leveling a night elf hunter. Main server is BRock where I play my tauren hunter.

Anyhow maybe ill catch yall on skull one of these days. LAter!

nigger911

Jan 28, 2006
[LoD]Pyropete said:
Yah no big man. I have a horde char on L Skull too. Leveling a night elf hunter. Main server is BRock where I play my tauren hunter.

Anyhow maybe ill catch yall on skull one of these days. LAter!
you faggots still zerging the shit out of things ?