Dillingr is a dickhead

Dark

Dec 9, 2005
I recently ran UBRS with this fucker. I paid 5g to get the dor open and another person paid 5g, he kicked the first person becuae his bat arggoed once. and kicked him with no problem. We then got to rend and EYE of rend droped. He said roll if you need, 1 person rolled and he quickly gave it to them. It was a druid. When i see something that i may need i look at my gear to make sure i cna use it, and will be for some time, im not gonna roll if i am just gonna upgrade next level. Anyways He didnt even give the rouges time to do that. wheather they neeed it or not. he just gave it to the first person who rolled. I was then kicked cause I said LOL a druid. and that was it. nothing more. I know this post wont do shit. But if your guild is anything like most you dont want people acting like this casue it makes the guild look bad.

A

Anonymous

wow thats fuckin gay, I'll get Hage on the case. Sorry dude.

Dark

Dec 9, 2005
He, wasted my time and money as well as the other guys, I spen 2 hours in that raid. Ijust want the 5g, I know its not alot at all. Its the point of the matter tho, what he did was uncalled for. He could have invted me back. I did msg people in the raid as well as him to send a invte, I got replies saying that If they brought it up 1 more time thathe would kick them for being annoying. If you are being serious thank you.

Dark

Dec 9, 2005
Ok thanks, I just wanted to make sure you promoted this behavior. Beforei really started being an ass. , But now that i have your OK to be one i will :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Careful, he could bring the wrath of Bring Out the Funk on all our heads.

*cackle*

A

Anonymous

Hage said:
Dillingr on the fast track to Officer status, IMO.
God damn it! How many people to I have to send crying themseleves to sleep before I'm on the fast track.

Fuckin' A.

Tyvexx

Aug 11, 2005
This is the dumbest fucking thread ever, I hope you spontaneously combust while swimming in a pool of gasoline.