BBZ Bank

Sawbonez

Feb 9, 2006
Omaha NE
Hello BBZ,

Last week a fellow named BBZBank was selling cenerion belt and bracers. You guys must have made a run and picked those up but didn't need them. At any rate, I wanted them but did not quite have enough gold. I tried to bargain but we could not come to an agreement.

I request that the next time you obtain the belt and or bracers you contact me because I am still interested in them and now have the gold. I am interested in these for my own use and not to try to turn them over for a profit in the Auction House.

My WOW name is Sawbonez and I am a member of Thrall's Secret Service. Should you not be able to contact me in WOW, My email address is jrbrooksmd@yahoo.com.

I appreciate your consideration.

Thanks,

Daya

Aug 3, 2005
You need to put your name on our BoE waiting list. Here is how it works: you put down a certain ammount of gold (min bid 25 gold). As long as no one puts down more gold than you, you get first crack at the item. However if someone bids higher than you, you have to go 5 gold over them or you are bumped down to second place for the item.

For instance:

Right now the druid waiting list for the belt is at 55 gold. It started off at 25, someone bid it up to 50, then the original bidder bid up to 55. So the original bidder still has first crack at the item, the guy who bid 50 gold has second chance. Had the original bidder not rebid, he would have second chance at 25 gold. The bracers are at 25 gold right now.

You never lose the gold you put in, say you have 25 in, someone bids 30, and you don't bid them up. A belt drops and they get it. Another belt drops, and it is yours, because your original bid of 25 still counts.

So, if you want to get on the druid waiting list, you can contact me or solmyr in game. I run the list, so it's usually more efficient to get in touch with me, since I'm not a guild master with tells disabled 90% of the time. If you can't catch either of us, just mail me 60 and 30 gold to get to the top of the belt and bracer lists, make sure each is a separate mail and has the names of your mains, alts, and an e-mail address where you can be reached within a day or so. When the item drops, you have one day to pay before it goes to the second highest list bidder, so make sure we can get in touch with you.

Feel free to post here if you have any questions.

MoTownCracka

Mar 16, 2006
I hope the question asking isn't limited to Sawbonez.

Is the deposit money one bids to gain access to the priority list counted toward the final purchase price of the item?

Are the prices determined by the current market conditions, is there a set price, and is haggling useful, or even allowed?

Do you have stairs in your house?

Thanks in advance.