Anyone still playing WoW?

fallendeacon

Dec 16, 2008
Tran... you're still playing that fucking game? It's pointless dude, the shit is like crack when it comes to items... but the PvP is just math on autopilot mode. Top that off with carebears and no consequences... shit gets boring fast.

You'll quit if DF is good, right?

That account you've got will sell for some fucking serious money.

By the way, what happened with the Timmyz account that I gave to guild when I left? Anyone still play it?

Tranith

May 13, 2004
They changed a lot I liked about the game. Catered it towards casuals to much. I will be giving df a shot for sure tho.

Hrmm, Timmyz was played by mokies friend for a while. I have no idea if he's still using it or not. I seen him posting on the DF forums tho. I know he rerolled alliance with us tho.

Tranith

May 13, 2004
I have mokie's email sitting around I can ask him. Last I heard he was done with gaming. I think he married flexx's sister

Choppa X

May 23, 2005
I am really only playing a little UO on Divinity and Secondage. Pretty much done with new games, as they are all nothing but disappointing and end up taking way too much time. I enjoy logging in, killing people, logging out when I want. Wow was far too much of a grind and I ended up playing it way too much.