Trini-T from AC DT --- InflameZ

InflameZ

Mar 4, 2009
bloodlust.goodoolz.com
Yo guys, never expected to run into you guys again. I am mystic-death from AC DT but you would know me as Trini-T, level 185 mage when I got banned for selling.

I now go by my perma name InflameZ which will be GrimmJaw InflameZ when I hopefully get my account tomorrow...

Anyways, sense the time I was in Blood I have become a known top pker in a few games but the most known was Perfect World a f2p MMO that I completely dominated to the point that random guys doing reviews of the game would mention me as the strongest American in the game that is pretty much untouchable blah blah

But to sum this up, I am looking for a guild, and I know how you guys role, and I'm wanting in. I come with 3 family members and 4 rl friends all known for their hardcore pk status in several different games...

We are looking for a home, and in this bad ass full loot skilled pvp game I would rather no other guild than Blood to join. We are self suffecient non carebears who will deal with our own shit, but we'd love to help strengthen your ranks and rape this game/server with you guys.

I'm ex-blood from the AC DT days, you may or may not remember Mystic-D e V i L, HeLraZeR my best friend and brother. Along with my Dad his g/f my g/f that were all rank 13+ and top of our arena brackets in WoW but we quickly got bored of the repetitive arena system/no loot. Which from the sound of it so did you.

I am currently in the military but I have 1 year of hardcore gaming before I deploy so hit me back and let me know if you guys are looking to allow a family of 8 hardcore pkers jump in your ranks and strengthen your guild.

Ah 1 more thing... bloodlust.goodoolz.com thats a link of the guild I led in perfect world which was 200 strong and the #1 pvp guild of the server we were on.

Hit me back guys, sorry it was long winded, I'm at work and bored. But off to stand my 5 hour watch

Peace out,
InflameZ

InflameZ

Mar 4, 2009
bloodlust.goodoolz.com
lol wtf is sitara, think you got another InflameZ bud, this is my in game name on a WoW server, and perfect world for about 4-5 years now, but never was used in Asheron's call days by me, back then it was Trini-T

fallendeacon

Dec 16, 2008
Ahh... Must be a different one... Did you play under that name at WoW release? or did you buy that account?

InflameZ

Mar 4, 2009
bloodlust.goodoolz.com
my server in WoW that i was named InflameZ was Kalecgos along with my brother BurnZ and rl friend IncenerateZ all insane pvpers... but wow had 100's of servers, not likely I would be the flamez you kno lol but yes I used the name from the start of WoW

InflameZ

Mar 4, 2009
bloodlust.goodoolz.com
Aside from Trini-T and Mystic-Death, you may know me as Wet Yet, Loc Dawg, Aoshi Shinomuri, Ryas, Evil's Touch lol, what can I say, I played tons of accounts due to the fact my rl friend's owned aoshi, evil's touch, but I myself took over Wet Yet around level 72, leveled Ryas from 90-117 and raped Sawato at a constant, but my most memorable times spent in Asheron's Call were on Mystic-Death where I was a bit of a guild hopper from Blood to GEN/TLS based off members of the guild would piss me off and I'd kill them and drop tag lol. This is back in the day when Blood was taking over Ayan Baquor and the epic wars of those times blood vs anti's (the server) I was around the age of 13 at the time haha, I've matured a bit. I along with the rest of my family are now age of 21+ and hardcore pks seeking a perma guild in Darkfall. We currently only have 2 accounts, but looking to change that and take off and start raping in the next few days.

Ishmeal

Feb 23, 2009
InflameZ said:
Aside from Trini-T and Mystic-Death, you may know me as Wet Yet, Loc Dawg, Aoshi Shinomuri, Ryas, Evil's Touch lol, what can I say, I played tons of accounts due to the fact my rl friend's owned aoshi, evil's touch, but I myself took over Wet Yet around level 72, leveled Ryas from 90-117 and raped Sawato at a constant, but my most memorable times spent in Asheron's Call were on Mystic-Death where I was a bit of a guild hopper from Blood to GEN/TLS based off members of the guild would piss me off and I'd kill them and drop tag lol. This is back in the day when Blood was taking over Ayan Baquor and the epic wars of those times blood vs anti's (the server) I was around the age of 13 at the time haha, I've matured a bit. I along with the rest of my family are now age of 21+ and hardcore pks seeking a perma guild in Darkfall. We currently only have 2 accounts, but looking to change that and take off and start raping in the next few days.
I remember Trinin-t and aoshi shinomuri.

A

Anonymous

He is thinking about Inflamez from KoC... Inflamez has been KoC for many years.