Not very blood koc like..

fallendeacon

Dec 16, 2008
claw storm said:
I know the pics dont look to great but if your read everything she said I come to the conclusion of WTF?!

http://vnboards.ign.com/darktide/b5152/110464216/p1/?27

could be justified but how she is talking is everything blood/koc does or did not stand for..

maybe im wrong here, but if you have the blood tag you need to rep it in a keeper of chaos manner...
that's the most pointless waste of time ever.

I'm seriously mad at myself for clicking that linking and wasting 30 seconds of my life.

Kiad

Jan 9, 2009
NYC
so...you failed to kill a 1 day old char and ur coming here complaining that she tried running for a guardzone? she griefed u by making u waste your time. it worked cuz u spent so much time crying about it and even took posts and pictures about it. lol. u lose.

fallendeacon

Dec 16, 2008
claw storm said:
so your saying your also a carebear bitch and condone carebear bitches in the guild?

nice...
Pew pew.

I figure a non-sense statement deserves and onomatopoetic non-sense reply.

A

Anonymous

Kurupt said:
did you apply to guild, get denied and now u are making posts on vn???
Pretty much yes. I responded to his thread.

cr0ss

Mar 4, 2009
I don't know why you're stalking the newbie area, but if I ever catch sight of you believe me, you'll die.

[c2w]Holy

Jan 23, 2009
claw storm said:
I know the pics dont look to great but if your read everything she said I come to the conclusion of WTF?!

http://vnboards.ign.com/darktide/b5152/110464216/p1/?27

could be justified but how she is talking is everything blood/koc does or did not stand for..

maybe im wrong here, but if you have the blood tag you need to rep it in a keeper of chaos manner...
rofl, since when are you an aficionado on Blood/KoC? You weren't even good enough to kill someone who just started the game. You = terribad.

megamonkey

Sep 20, 2004
retarded. plain and simple, he has to be retarded. he is one of those jack offs that runs up and attacks people when they are fighting 4 goblins and then brags he owned them. Too bad most of us are busy doing other stuff ingame.

A

Anonymous

The kid is very upset that I ignored his application...

He needs to head over to the other forums for a BIG BEAR HUG.. 0.o