Kick?

Sylas

Apr 11, 2009
My question : why i was kicked baned from blood clan or i bugged any clan supreme generals can answer me........... :?

Anyone in game now ???

MSG me with answer or invite me...

thx in advance :wink:

A

Anonymous

Sylas said:
My question : why i was kicked baned from blood clan or i bugged any clan supreme generals can answer me........... :?

Anyone in game now ???

MSG me with answer or invite me...

thx in advance :wink:
What in game name have you payed your taxes?

Sylas

Apr 11, 2009
I wasn t paying taxes they way others do i gived some stone/wood for free yes never gold BUT......................

i was farming giants with Smoke Darkhaunt and giving him gold to deposit in guild bank// so i was killing giants and not taking loot

So i was working for clan ...........

and i see i was repayed this way Ban/kick without warning / reason / any word from Clan leaders......nothing...............what can i say: just rude( i thought its mature guild/clan)

Say straight: can i be in your clan or no?, i am interested in supporting your cause i wana be in blood because i have many friends there...so i am waiting for reply.......................

btw when i click on recruitment in clan panel it says i was baned from guild so i assume someone banned/kicked me it wsnat a bug then so i cannot send apply for clan application :(

and again BTW i am loosing whole day on cairn doing nothing because i am clannless thx for that... :?

StriderX

Apr 10, 2009
If things haven't changed since I remember, you're going to be better off taking this to IRC private chats with people that can supply an answer.

StriderX

Apr 10, 2009
Sounds like you might have done something you think no one knows about.

I'd think back hard on your last couple of days before continuing to pursue the issue.

Sylas

Apr 11, 2009
At last i have received some news from Sov Leader(Sovereignity)
That someone in blood thinks/dreamed(no proof) that i am a spy ...<no comment> and i was kicked ....what i can say just LOL :lol:

I thought that i am joining a mature guild...and what i get is childish actions....sory my mistake i will seek more mature guild......

btw i know blood from AoC i i respected blood guild there but now....

Kiad

Jan 9, 2009
NYC
you were kicked because no one in the guild could name anything you did except AFK macro on the farm

A

Anonymous

Sylas said:
At last i have received some news from Sov Leader(Sovereignity)
That someone in blood thinks/dreamed(no proof) that i am a spy ...<no comment> and i was kicked ....what i can say just LOL :lol:

I thought that i am joining a mature guild...and what i get is childish actions....sory my mistake i will seek more mature guild......

btw i know blood from AoC i i respected blood guild there but now....
This type of post will never get you back in... Good luck.. and I will also request the alliance leaders not to recruit you as well.

Chupa

Sylas

Apr 11, 2009
So i am not a spy i was kicked because macroing farm yes so.....
please point me where in blood rules is forbidden to macro farm???
and btw i was farming giants with smoke Darkhaunt for guild and i was supporting this guild this way.....and because i was quiet and crafting armors for others i was kicked yes.......(ask smoke Darkhaunt if you dont belive)

just wana to clear something
:wink:

btw i have guild now and they respect my way of playing

so what i can say THX and good luck to you too

PLS close this topic problem solved

[c2w]Holy

Jan 23, 2009
Wait you didn't pay your MANDATORY taxes and you're complaining about being kicked? Spy accusations aside, not paying your taxes should be a good enough reason for you not to be here anymore.