Introducing the FLEXXCAST - an hourlong weekly radio show!

Hage

Jan 20, 2005
Chipotlefarm.com, in association with BIG BLACK COCK, LTD., is pleased to present Flexxcast: Episode 1.

http://chipotlefarm.com/index.php?optio ... 8&Itemid=2

The Flexxcast is a new weekly internet radio show starring our favorite street prophet, Flexx Bauer. I don't think any other explanation is needed.

And yes, I know the website looks like shit.

[KoC] mokie

Sep 14, 2004
lol this is much better than a soundboard cause you don't have to terroize people in vent for it to be funny :p

someone msg me some vent info on here so i can come say hey

ps
my agent CRAIG SOCHA contacted me about being on the next flexxcast
WE SHALL SEE!
and i love u too flexx

Hage

Jan 20, 2005
It's.
Fucking.
HERE.

I was hoping to get Kanak to do a Dr. Claw introductory voiceover for the Flexxcast, but trying to get people on the internet to do shit is like... trying to get people on the internet to do shit.

http://chipotlefarm.com/index.php?optio ... 3&Itemid=2

One hour and twenty minutes of pure concentrated Flexx.

Warning: 70mb download. :)

Secondary Warning: My mic is too goddamn quiet.

Hage

Jan 20, 2005
We ain't done, motherfuckers.

Flexxcast Episode 3 is on-track for a production deadline of Friday, May 4.

We've got a special guest star lined up this week, too.

Three men in the booth, baby, three men in the booth.

Flexxolicious

Nov 3, 2006
We should get all the LS REJECTS on there, and make fun of em for a good 20 minutes. We can start with MOKIE THE HATER.

I heard da feral faux is doing big things in LS, finally betraying his lover and master king of punjabi region rajiv kothari, faux the young upstart is carving a future for his legacy. Accomponied by his loyal loveable but a bit slow sidekick EAR faux has recruited the best MINUTE MEN in LS history.

Premature ejaculaters known is BBZ B TEAM. has joined da feral one in his quest to be greater than simba. The plot THICKENS.

Cast of loveable characters include (straight from the armory)

DIABLOZ - Once a young mage now a grown ass idiot, diabloz was unable to find his place in a curry filed world. Escaping the evils of his indian taskmaster diabloz feels like a super saiyan once again and has vowed to make anyone who thinks he wasnt good enough to be on BBZ A TEAM WSG suffer.

LUCKEY - Protege of Bigzz. Luckey unable to get a job and buy food for his family has returned to wow for 3 months. Account for sale soon.

SOCHA AKA EAR - Life has been tough for ear, after state of kentucky cut his disability checks ear had to turn to new venues and hobbies. Now a full time priest, ear brings his own brand of overhealing, with Da Feral ones help ear has been able to control his other half, better known as DUMB AS FUCKIN SHIT.

INSOMNIAK - Often referred to as the low talker, his return to wow was followed by a cold voice whispering the dreaded words of "man i neeeeeed that"

MONEABRAMS - Labeled as a failure by Hagetaga, M1 now returns to prove once and for all he really is a failure.

KAROSHI- Back from his grave for about 3 months before he emos out and quits. But no worries he is "OLD SCHOOL SON"

Rest are buncha ride or die end game niggaz. Dont be alarmed though there are a few cool people in a guild full of douchebags. List of cool people.

Baz
Spottswoode

Douchebags you wont even last till end of summer

LONG LIVE RAJIV.

Flexxolicious

Nov 3, 2006
MOTAHFUCKIN CHOKEDAMP

I feel the need, the neeed to talk shit.

Chokedamp you were left out of the list of douchebags and cool people for a reason. When a man loves another man and that love is betrayed like a mermaids mating song during whale season, that other man is forever erased from the memory of ME.

Flexxolicious

Nov 3, 2006
kanak said:
knock em out the box flexx, knock em out flexx

I hit em high and you hit em low. Man i ran out of people to talk shit to this is terrible. I just talked to ears dad though, he says ear was one load his mama should have swallowed. Goddamn, is he like the TAX WRITE OFF for fauxs guild? They keep 1 legit retard around so they can get like 3 epix in the mail on april 15th.

Chokedamp

May 23, 2005
WAIT...
is that love or hate big Flexx?

I'M FROM FUCKING ALABAMA.

takes me a minute to get stuff.

Flexxolicious

Nov 3, 2006
spottsw00d3 said:
hey flexx what's up? i'd just like to say fordred and marcu from wildhammer are total faggots, suP
Why do you have a new LOGIN every 2 days what the hell is wrong with you