I am currently playing the new Darkfall Rise of Agon

mxking

Nov 7, 2009
How is RoA? I have the legendary founder pack, just been kinda watching and waiting.

Mal

Dec 31, 2012
yep im interested to know how it is to. It the grind as stupid as the original was?

Furtin

Oct 6, 2010
hard argument to get people to play a game that failed not just once but twice ;p

Mal

Dec 31, 2012
just a big ole carebear at heart ^

WHAT OTHER OPTIONS DO WE HAVEEEEEEE

Furtin

Oct 6, 2010
well one option ,that sounds better to me at least . would be to go out and affix one of those nifty toe triggers to my 12 gauge and give it a try.

Final Doom

Jun 30, 2009
indiana, Muncie
Differnt dev team leading, plus its DFO, most of grind isnt there, u can get these coins in game to pay your sub so it can be free if u want it so be, if not its only 10bucks to shit on kids. i played 6 months of beta just nubbin around doin stuff i didnt 1st run. even first 3-4 month of dfuw was fun, pop/pvp will be there for 3-6 month even if it fails

Protic

Apr 18, 2009
I was thinking about playing Darkfall, but I'm probably just going to start playing Eve-online full time again. It definitely has the best online pvp at the moment. Eve is a good game for small core groups since trust can be hard to come by. :evil:

Vario

Mar 23, 2009
Hey, everyone!

I hope you've been well.

I've been playing EVE, but the new Darkfall looks interesting. It would be fun to have a Blood reunion!

Furtin

Oct 6, 2010
ashes of creation looks like it will be great when they finish it , check it out , then clean up the mess in your pants

Mal

Dec 31, 2012
So mobius... are you playing DF I assume? Have you found a decent clan to join? I want to get back into it but it sucks that we aren't going to have any presence. since blood isnt playing i gotta find some kind of decent guild to join. you got anyhting good going
?

Protic

Apr 18, 2009
Ok, I broke down I'm playing darkfall again... Who is your character Mal? I'm Protic Valiz (again) lol

Vario

Mar 23, 2009
Furtin said:
well one option ,that sounds better to me at least . would be to go out and affix one of those nifty toe triggers to my 12 gauge and give it a try.
Hey, Furtin. I knew I recognized your name in the newbie chat the other night! lol

Necrosis(KoC)

Dec 6, 2011
Been playing Eve for 4 years and can confirm the pvp is awesome... It doesn't take as long as one would think to get into and you can scam, grief, dry loot anything that doesn't explode. Being a space game though it definitely has different mechanics and is more time based as far progression than grind. All the major alliances have starter corps that people can join as well to get right into the middle of shit.

Mal

Dec 31, 2012
Protic said:
Ok, I broke down I'm playing darkfall again... Who is your character Mal? I'm Protic Valiz (again) lol

I havent pulled the trigger yet on the game just cause ive been busy (and blood not playing didnt help) but now that im heaaring good things and that the grind is gone ill be starting in the next week. ill msg ya

Mal

Dec 31, 2012
yeah the grind is nothign compared to what it was though. ive been playing it and liking it so far.... juust wish we had the crew playing :( im in my brothers guild. you can msg me ig name is: Ronnie thelimodriver .... lol dont ask

Connoisseur

Jun 22, 2009
Is anyone playing this besides me and Final?
Message me if you are IG or on here.

IGN - Conn KoC
-Conn