Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waste of time

• WTF?

• Total voters

Hage

Jan 20, 2005
I actually still have hours and hours of Flexx clips that I have not yet got around to editing.

That said, don't expect flexxboard2.swf any time this year.

DAYA_LIVEZ

Oct 28, 2006
If you send me the raw files, I can edit them and assemble them into a soundboard. Why not make a combi-board combining the best of board 1 with the new shit.

Hage

Jan 20, 2005
There's something like 100 hours of sound, Daya. The filenames are poorly organized (mostly shit like "FLEXXBETTERTHANGANGBANG" and "HOLYSHITFLEXXIMDYING," etc.

And worst of all, it's in this shitty Ventrilo sound format. I hate working with this shit.

That said, I got a couple weeks with a very light work schedule (starting tomorrow). I'll see if I can clean things up and work on getting flexxboard2 closer to reality.

DAYA_LIVEZ

Oct 28, 2006
Weeding through hundreds of hours of shit is pretty much the job description for any kind of dj or sound engineer. Let me know if you need halp.

Flexxolicious

Nov 3, 2006
renrab said:
Does Rimet molest children and was he the trucker on 20/20?

You decide.
STFU barren u fuckin moron. According to rajiv you just joined unfadable thus makin your comeback to WOW complete my canadian friend. I hope you die in a genitial herpes outbreak and are raped by black men who dont wear condums.

renrab

Jun 2, 2004
listen you turkish fuck I hope you smother while tossing your girlfriends salad.

p.s. rajiv does big tings

Hage

Jan 20, 2005
OFFICIAL FLEXXBOARD 2 UPDATE

32 of 216 .vrf files have been processed.

As I go through all of these old clips, I find that Flexx just isn't the same without Barren baiting him. I miss you, renrab!