Darkfall List

A

Anonymous

megamonkey said:
when its released in US im there Megamonkey/Arcane Soul Blood Allegiance Darktide.
We most likely will be playing the Euro servers. Not sure if we will switch once they hit the US. We have to many old friends we would like to play with again from Euro.

Grem-

Jan 12, 2009
Hey all,

Lots of familiar names around, some more familiar than others, but I'm leaning towards playing some Darkfall. Hopefully it lives up to the hype!

I played UO Chesapeake back in the day as Gremlin/Dokie/Bob Izumi and stopped playing that when AC came out, and then I was G r e m l i n/Cyborg on Darktide in Blood, stopped playing that in about 2001 when I sold my account and finally I played WOW from release for a year and a half or so in BBz until I got bored as Grem/Thorton.

Looking forward to getting back at it with some old friends.

Cheers!

Grey

Dec 7, 2005
A bunch of us will definitely be playing. If anyone is bored join irc.uogamers.com #c2w.

Hey Seth, are you going to attempt the CFA designation? I just ordered the CBOK for level I.

A

Anonymous

Grem- said:
Hey all,

Lots of familiar names around, some more familiar than others, but I'm leaning towards playing some Darkfall. Hopefully it lives up to the hype!

I played UO Chesapeake back in the day as Gremlin/Dokie/Bob Izumi and stopped playing that when AC came out, and then I was G r e m l i n/Cyborg on Darktide in Blood, stopped playing that in about 2001 when I sold my account and finally I played WOW from release for a year and a half or so in BBz until I got bored as Grem/Thorton.

Cheers!

Damn dood its been a while.. Good to see you.

Chupa

Brooklyn-LoM

May 13, 2005
splixx said:
Ok... how about we start a new thread of all those that will be playing and want to play together in DF. Also with so many asking to be added now.. And of course not all of us know everyone you may have played with another KoC\Bloods\BBz ETC. I think you get the idea. Could you please post your names used and in what game or group you played with. This helps everyone out!! thanks!

We maybe starting a recruitment process in the future.. fyi.

Sethdrone
Lu
Chupa
Tranith
Judas
Ginger
Soul
Defrag
Agent Orange
Serpentor
BurN
Syx
Bayless
Val
Vhaeraun Baen're
Mynock
Rundy
Artamentous
Sekz - Fallendeacon
Noreaga
DEMON
Vipersneak

Sorry if I have left anyone out.. Let me know and I will add the name.
Add my name Chupa you sack of assjuice.

A

Anonymous

Brooklyn who on earth trains you to talk like that... The marines? :shock:

hehe

Grem-

Jan 12, 2009
splixx said:
Damn dood its been a while.. Good to see you.

Chupa
Hey Chupa, it's been a long time for sure... good to see you as well. It's looking like Darkfall is going to have a good showing if they actually launch on time.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Grey said:
A bunch of us will definitely be playing. If anyone is bored join irc.uogamers.com #c2w.

Hey Seth, are you going to attempt the CFA designation? I just ordered the CBOK for level I.
Probably not while I'm getting my MBA. Afterwards it depends, if I end up going to one of my dads companies or can get into a VC or HF firm without it.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Grem- said:
Hey all,

Cheers!

Hey Grem, good to hear from you bud. You gonna be playing with us?

Grem-

Jan 12, 2009
SethDrone-=KoC=- said:
Hey Grem, good to hear from you bud. You gonna be playing with us?
Hey Seth, long time no see! Definitely gonna play some Darkfall with you guys. I hope it ends up being as good as it sounds.

$urvivor

Jul 3, 2008
Surv in Darkfall

Hey i'll be back from kyrgzystan(deployment) early feb....just in time to join you bastages. I got a broner over this game.