Darkfall List

Akila

Feb 23, 2009
Ah, I didn't see the update. Well just so we don't have to type this out twice MoonUnit (posted right after I did) used to play the same account as me when we played AC back from 2000-04. When we quit our main was Aden. We were sworn in Blood. At the time our patron was Sho Breed of Evil. We initially started off in Blood sworn to Seth's girlfriend (Can't remember her IG name for the life of me though) until we got a spot in the chain. Like I said it's been about half a decade since I've played with all you guys, however right now Keflon can vouch for me. I'm sure you could search the old Blood forums and get a few hits on Aden. MoonUnit was last in control of the Aden name&PW for the blood forums, but the pw may have been lost in time. Thanks, and send me a message if you need any more info.

Chakan

Feb 22, 2009
Hi :)
I played Chesapeake as Miral. Wind of Horror is representing me. I'm from Denmark (GMT +01:00).

ONyx

Feb 13, 2009
I played UO with a bunch of people on that list. started in Marduke and was in OiN when i think it was Vipe? and Deagol at the helm. Was in iron chefs with judas/ging/noreaga until myself, narf and a couple others left for another guild since we were from northern VA. I also played with Grey and holly in c2w on IPY. I haven't talked to anyone about sponsoring me but i am sure Noreaga would step up to the plate.

ONyx / Loot Me

MoonUnit

Feb 21, 2009
Myself and Akila have our pre-orders in and client downloaded and installed, awaiting release. See you on the field.

LiquidPhire

Feb 24, 2009
Boston MA
mee

Add me Anubis , :p didnt see my old ass account from 04 too bad Ive forgotten the password/email for that account on this site.

Hope all is good people

Edit: Niller knows who I am (though not sure if he remembers been out of touch for 5+ years) but remember clearly him and his virindi mask helping me out on DT he asked Caranthir to show me howto drain tuskers or virindis . Then played a lil bit in KoC on IPY. Don't remember whos account I was using , Cara's?

Ishmeal

Feb 23, 2009
Add me

Have not yet decided on my game name. But I have time as I wont be playing tell mid March after my trip to vegas.

As to who I know depends on who is around. I dont recognize most fo these names and was unable to find my old KoC foume account info from my darktide days. I did how ever send Pm to Splixx, hopefully it was enough info to prove my ties.

Which reminds Splixx I edited the PM to eleborate on and correct an item.. Had olthio on mind but it was tuskers.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Akila said:
Ah, I didn't see the update. Well just so we don't have to type this out twice MoonUnit (posted right after I did) used to play the same account as me when we played AC back from 2000-04. When we quit our main was Aden. We were sworn in Blood. At the time our patron was Sho Breed of Evil. We initially started off in Blood sworn to Seth's girlfriend (Can't remember her IG name for the life of me though) until we got a spot in the chain. Like I said it's been about half a decade since I've played with all you guys, however right now Keflon can vouch for me. I'm sure you could search the old Blood forums and get a few hits on Aden. MoonUnit was last in control of the Aden name&PW for the blood forums, but the pw may have been lost in time. Thanks, and send me a message if you need any more info.
irc.sorcery.net 6667
#blood

Anyone specific around that can vouch for you?

Bry

Feb 25, 2009
Hey all :) Played on Chesapeake under Bry, was in I-C for quite awhile before they disbanded as well so I know a few members. Noreaga/Jaynore referred me, and I have already pre-ordered. Sign me up, so I can see you all when servers go live :p Thanks!

Zeranor

Feb 25, 2009
I played beta with Wind of horror and have played Hardcore pvpstyle since uo 1997 :)

Wind of horror can vouch for me (im danish) together with the other friends joining KoC through Wind of Horror (Don dirtstar).

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
explicit65 said:
ill be playing!

Wind of Terror can vouch for me. Looking forward to seeing you guys in game : )
there is also a Wind_of_Horror on the boards, are you say you are wind of horror too?

???

explicit65

Feb 25, 2009
SethDrone-=KoC=- said:
explicit65 said:
ill be playing!

Wind of Terror can vouch for me. Looking forward to seeing you guys in game : )
there is also a Wind_of_Horror on the boards, are you say you are wind of horror too?

???
No- I played the Wind of Horror character in Asheron's Call after the original Wind of Horror. I'll be Explicit in Darkfall.

MackTen

Feb 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Join on Darkfall

I will be playing Darkfall as soon as it is up and running....I know Noreaga he is my older brother Jay...I used to play with you guys on UO on chessy back in the day every now and then...let me know if its cool for me to join

LaTi

Feb 28, 2009
Hi I am La Ti ingame (alfar) I spoke to Sethdrone on IRC and I spoke to Mobb Deep in game. I would love a trial, I am 22 from Dallas. I played CS for 9+ years, and WoW for 5years with the same guild. I am an active player who is eager to play with active people who are tight knit and solid. I am chill and a good listener. hope to hear from you all soon, I would much rather tell you more about myself in vent, I am a horrible typist :p

PS I played in beta

I will be applying as well just saying hello here

renrab

Jun 2, 2004
the fact you played WoW for 5 years should disqualify you.

vouches? that shit is over-rated :D

krazar

Nov 28, 2004
Played UO Chesapeake as krazar in -Z-, would like to hang with you guys, Mynock can vouch for me. I guess niller and bullseye arent playin :(