Dark Aminus App

Dark Aminus

Aug 3, 2009
French
Application: DarkFall

IG Name: (Dark Aminus)

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you): Not sure anyone can vouch for me. but i was Old Général in Vindicators guild many of ours last members joined SUN guild like ( Log Jammin , Comperus and his Spagnards friends , Dom uX , Ajaz Z , ... etc )

Previous games played with us: I played many games like VCO and many others where i was a leader or Archon or somthing like that i was winning many wars when i leading

EU or NA: EU

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No): Yes

Do you have the game: Yes

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes)

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? i was doing some pvp battle Vs Blood with my group when i was in The vindicators guild i liked yours strategie in battle .

I have all harvesting skills lvl 100 , i make Staff and i will up my Alchemie more , i have a good lvl in magic and i use poléarm in melee combat , i like PvP and Pve in group .

Character Details: Strenght : 43 , Vit : 39 , Dex : 35 , Quiq : 49 , Int : 36 , Wis : 48

Main Char Name: Dark Aminus
2H Melee Skill: Polé 64
1H Melee Skill: Sword 57
Archery Skill: 48
LM Skill: 78
GM Skill: 58
Elemental 1 Skill: 53
Elemental 2 Skill:
Spellchanting Skill: 38
(Please note the minimum requirements are 50+ in one Elem and 30+ Spellchanting)

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Please fill out this:

Character Details:

Main Char Name:
2H Melee Skill:
1H Melee Skill:
Archery Skill:
LM Skill:
GM Skill:
Elemental 1 Skill:
Elemental 2 Skill:
Spellchanting Skill:
(Please note the minimum requirements are 50+ in one Elem and 30+ Spellchanting)

Dark Aminus

Aug 3, 2009
French
Character Details: Strenght : 43 , Vit : 39 , Dex : 35 , Quiq : 49 , Int : 36 , Wis : 48

Main Char Name: Dark Aminus
2H Melee Skill: Polé 64
1H Melee Skill: Sword 57
Archery Skill: 48
LM Skill: 78
GM Skill: 58
Elemental 1 Skill: 53
Elemental 2 Skill:
Spellchanting Skill: 38