Bon QuiQui Darkfall App

Robertdole

May 16, 2009
IG Name: Bon QuiQui

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):

Personally, I have never played with anyone from blood but in Asheron's call my guild was an enemy of blood from the beginning. In Asheron's Call I was in the guild Hand of Alberon playing on the toon Geatha. For the majority of my time we were a powerhouse in pvp and I only quit after DAOC came out. I had many friends in blood including Samite (idk if he still plays).

Previous games played with us:

Asheron's Call

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): Yes

Do you have the game

Yes, I purchased it today (after 2 months of trying to get it)

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No)

Yes, I agree to this. Even though i have just started i should be able to pay this every week.

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?

I am a very dedicated and experienced mmo player. Since the tender age of 5 I have been playing MMOs and other the years I have always excelled at PvP. On top of that I am a fun, selfless person who is always dependable and always plays by the rules.

Robertdole

May 16, 2009
Ya, we were pretty small.. we controlled teth for the majority of being together but then people started leaving and we grouped up with Khan. My characters were Alberon Mindeater, Geathaa and Plinken