BBz

HyperStream

Dec 20, 2005
now i have been playing wow a little over 6 months. i curently have a 60 paladin 54 warrior and a 51 hunter and a 50 warlock (laughingskull alliance) and working on getting a druid (Laugingskull horde)
im going to put time on my other acct and make a horde druid. i was wondering if i could fight one of u guys one day. i guess a somewhat of an organized fight and this would be against anyone but "bigzz" (bad experience
was grinding on one my alts and he ganked me mayb 10 times i hop on my main and he was gone it took me about 25 minutes to get thear so he probaly hearthed because he was overwelmed with boredom) im curently with a new guild reborn hence the name "reborn" and was wondering if
1. i could fight one of ur members on a island (this is for moral reasons and for my friends to laugh at me if i loose)
2. maybe make a caliberation with guild's it would be one of the first horde alliance bonds. (im bored server is down and im just thinking of stuff that would be fun or hell idk make a movie on it)
3.MOST of all would like to honor your NEF kill
4.I my self personaly would be more than happy to tell u when any "pals for life" "IE" and "Spite" do any guild activities so u can crash them. (this would make me happy) and if u hated any guild's we could come crash their parties
5.last but not least i wissh i woulda made that damn tauren warrior i intended to on this server befor my friend told me to make alliance because
alliance are self cetered and will not do any thing for the game they want for only them and well allaince piss me off.

but i will let you fellow BBz's because i feal i have talked to long and would like to do somthing with our guilds 1 day.

Daya

Aug 3, 2005
Let's fight HYPERSTREAM. Don't forget the greater shadow protection pot, DONGS.

HyperStream

Dec 20, 2005
horde know i got a bad reputation to huh ? well sorry to bother u i just thought we coulda had somin going on but forgive me

Salvatoryzz!

Oct 27, 2005
HyperStream said:
now i have been playing wow a little over 6 months. i curently have a 60 paladin 54 warrior and a 51 hunter and a 50 warlock (laughingskull alliance) and working on getting a druid (Laugingskull horde)
im going to put time on my other acct and make a horde druid. i was wondering if i could fight one of u guys one day. i guess a somewhat of an organized fight and this would be against anyone but "bigzz" (bad experience
was grinding on one my alts and he ganked me mayb 10 times i hop on my main and he was gone it took me about 25 minutes to get thear so he probaly hearthed because he was overwelmed with boredom) im curently with a new guild reborn hence the name "reborn" and was wondering if
1. i could fight one of ur members on a island (this is for moral reasons and for my friends to laugh at me if i loose)
2. maybe make a caliberation with guild's it would be one of the first horde alliance bonds. (im bored server is down and im just thinking of stuff that would be fun or hell idk make a movie on it)
3.MOST of all would like to honor your NEF kill
4.I my self personaly would be more than happy to tell u when any "pals for life" "IE" and "Spite" do any guild activities so u can crash them. (this would make me happy) and if u hated any guild's we could come crash their parties
5.last but not least i wissh i woulda made that damn tauren warrior i intended to on this server befor my friend told me to make alliance because
alliance are self cetered and will not do any thing for the game they want for only them and well allaince piss me off.

but i will let you fellow BBz's because i feal i have talked to long and would like to do somthing with our guilds 1 day.

I want to camp you. pm salvatory in game so i can please.! kthx