Virus

Serpentor

Sep 29, 2006
AVG - free virus scanner
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - Free malware scanner

Those are good starting places.

If you can find the specific virus name that would make cleanup much easier.

Dknight

Dec 6, 2009
hey guys this is disturbed knight.... i can't log onto my comp because of this deadly fucking virus... so im having to use my laptop to write this message on a different account

so heres what happens when i start my computer up.... i get about 30 seconds after i login to do things.. but after that i start getting tons of messages saying my computer infected and all of my programs won't start... after 30ish seconds i can't start any process including opening my control+alt+delete (task manager) and it won't even let me turn off my computer so i have to unplug the power source... it won't let me start any program or run any process after 30 ish seconds from when i turn my computer on... i also can't access any website pages and i can't run any virus's scans because i have no virus scanning software that will remove the virus's... and i can't go to any website to download anti-virus software or open any programs that will get rid of the virus....

suggestions?

Dknight

Dec 6, 2009
Basically i got my bro and friends to try and help me fix my computer... they ended up deleting something that windows needs in order to start up.... so long story short my bro's having finals this week so he won't be able to do anything with my harddrive til next week... and after he fixes the harddrive so the PC can actually turn on, i still have to get rid of the virus to prevents me from doing anything.... hopefully i'll be on before christmas