@rak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spottswoode

Feb 5, 2005
you are an idiot. you go and post all that bullshit about wannabes playing on wildhammer, yet you sold your account more than 2 years ago and never ONCE raided with us.

you are the fuckin wannabe, kid.
proof:
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/590138

you sold your account to swornenemy and thats the only reason that char was in bbz after you quit and made "oz."

also, nice job of changing the author of all the posts to "bbznews." unfortunately, your attempt at anonymity failed when your screenshot showed a FRENCH web browser and we all know pyros is too lazy to give a shit about anything like this.

if you are gonna claim to be old school bbz (which you're not), please delete the c'thun kill post because you didnt make that kill by about 2 years.

Rakzor

May 10, 2004
Spottswoode said:
you are an idiot.
It is usually best not to look as an idiot and to know what you're talking about when you're going to call someone else an idiot...

Spottswoode said:
nice job of changing the author of all the posts to "bbznews."
The website tech was upgraded to a new one which wasn't compatible with the old one (phpnews) as a result I saved all the posts but none of the original poster names were saved. As I had better to do than changing the names one by one, I put BBzNews which makes sense.

Spottswoode said:
unfortunately, your attempt at anonymity failed
Anyone with half a clue knows I host the websites for KoC, BBz & Blood so what kind of anonymity would I be trying to set? you make no sense. These news are BBz news, some posted by me, others by other people, its irrelevant, at the end its still BBz news at the time they were posted.

Spottswoode said:
if you are gonna claim to be old school bbz (which you're not)
I suggest you check both BBz & KoC history pages.

Let me see... I was already on the BBz stone & the KoC stone on Ultima Online chesapeake server where the said BBz guild was founded something like 8 years ago. So compared to random members who joined our guild on World of Warcraft, yes I guess that somewhat makes me old school.

But eitherway this is not about me and it doesn't matter. The point is the message was a public statement voted & made by KoC as a whole, KoC whos members founded BBz 10 years ago or so. BBz has been a subguild of KoC on several game servers in those years.

Hording School has nothing to do with BBz and therefore they have no room to rename their guild to our guildname and even less to deposit a domain name with our guild name. And that, even if some members who joined overtime our BBz guild on Laughingskull decided to join them.

Neither UndeadHead the GM of the Wannabe guild nor Epik, the webmaster who registered the domain of the Wannabe guild have anything to do with the original BBz. KoC never allowed them or encouraged them to do so. And while they're obviously not going to get legally sued for that, it doesn't make them less of a group of wannabes for copying the BBz guildname KoC has used for the past 10 years.

If those hording school guys want to run their own guild with their own website they should do it with their own name, if they wan't to use some other guild's name and run their own site & rules, then they shouldn't act all shocked when labeled wannabes.

It's as simple as that and the discussion ends there.

Rakzor

May 10, 2004
As for your various spam after the topic was answered & closed :

Spottswoode said:
as for you old KOC idiots with nothing better to do... find a fucking game to play and stop getting off on telling LONG TIME MEMBERS SUCH AS MYSELF that we aren't real bbz. i dont know how i go from long standing member to wannabe. i'm talkin about all of you pissants who never even played with us for more than a week (decay, judas) etc. get a fucking life.
You stopped being a BBz member when BBz was disbanded on LS. BBz will continue to live in new games without you, like it has in the past. The fact that you choose to still play WoW on a new server is great for you but when copying the name of a KoC guild and letting non KoC run it on a non KoC site, don't be surprised to be labeled wannabe.

I'll tell Judas you said hi.

Spottswoode said:
we are the ones who made bbz famous, not you. nobody knows or gives a shit about what you did in ultima online 5 years ago. please stop acting like you own the name Banana boyz because you don't anymore.
When you say "nobody" you talk about you and your "nobody" friends I assume, which doesn't really surprise me.

And you are trying to explain us you made our 10 year old famous multigaming guild, "famous" by being one of the people who swore in our much more recent WoW guild. But yet it seems you believe so little in your self that you don't believe you would be able to accomplish that under your own guild name and therefore are too afraid to use a name of your own... That all makes so much sense...

In other words, if you don't believe in your own BS, how should anyone believe it?

Spottswoode said:
stop whinning
Last I checked, you're the one coming to our website and forum to cry about the fact we made a public announcement on our site stating Hording School's Wannabe BBZ guild is not sanctionned by us and has nothing to do with the original BBz.

I answer each of your stupid claims and yet you feel the need to come back again and again spaming the board with the same non sense. And when you end up getting banned for your spam, you still feel the need to try and evade your ban to post the same BS. So between the both of us, you surelly are the one sounding like a major whinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.