MISSING harlequin

motherfuckingtimmy

Jul 11, 2006
ok sinec my thread was taken away for some reason (WTF?) ill post it here again.

I can no longer log on harlequin, so if you have changed the pass for some reason, lemme know, or if you know someone who has and is using him lemme know, or if you have even SEEN him logged on the past month, lemme know ;)

Like i said when i took my leave, he was up for use to anyone i knew who wanted to use him till i get back but i need to know the account is still in my possesion or ill have to get it banned.

email at: timmy1701@gmail.com or pm here here (dont delete my name again idiots)

Spottswoode

Feb 5, 2005
motherfuckingtimmy said:
ok sinec my thread was taken away for some reason (WTF?) ill post it here again.

I can no longer log on harlequin, so if you have changed the pass for some reason, lemme know, or if you know someone who has and is using him lemme know, or if you have even SEEN him logged on the past month, lemme know ;)

Like i said when i took my leave, he was up for use to anyone i knew who wanted to use him till i get back but i need to know the account is still in my possesion or ill have to get it banned.

email at: timmy1701@gmail.com or pm here here (dont delete my name again idiots)

I saw your brother logged on and a bunch of times but the other day i asked who was on it and he said it was a friend of the original owner who might be buying the acccount. and it looks like he did since the password is changed. Maybe it was flu's friend or something, you should contact him if he's the original owner.

motherfuckingtimmy

Jul 11, 2006
ok ive talked to mr flu who i will break his leggs if ever meet him irl

he has recalled the account and will not give it back, ive sent the apropriate emails (i think) to blizz and the account will hopefully be banned soon, if harlequin logs on again please forward this to him so its not some other douche planning to buy the account which will be banned soon hopefully,

thx timmyz0r