Hey

Keyser

Feb 27, 2009
I'm thinking of coming back to DF, as I'm pretty bored with games currently. I think I posted in here about 2 months ago regarding DF, but since I've moved across country and was pressed for time. Now I have a lot of time, and thinking of coming back. How is the game? How is character development? Are you still gonna have to macro 24/7 for months? Rigor pyramids, and afk fighting macros? Or is it sped up some this time around? I haven't played since 2009, but if I do end up coming back to Unholy Wars, I'd like to play with you guys again as that's who I played with in 2009, as well as a bit on AC:DT. Is there a member of leadership I can talk to, as I don't want to purchase the game without knowing if I'd have a home or not.

Thanks.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
You can come back of course. The game just released a few days ago and there isn't really any more macroing, its more like AC where you earn prowess and spend it on skills you want. We're on the NA server so just join up and apply to Blood and we'll get you the vent info etc.

Sarphus

Nov 6, 2009
You won't even be a week behind timewise and characters develop fast so you'll be up and running in no time.