err?

Brooklyn-LoM

May 13, 2005
When you gonna bring your bitch ass over to a us server? darkspear is cool man.
And compared to LoM LoV was a bunch of frigging carebears. I had to talk to them for like 6 hours one night just to convince them to get involved in the damn MoA war. Lithoril was a puss but i liked him anyway. Then he ended up getting butthurt one night cause his wife was mouthing off to me and i told her to shut her cunt lips. lol

Anyways miss ya man hope one day youll be able to make it over to darkspear.

And if your ever bored come to sorcery.net on irc.
channel #darkspear

Arcades

May 23, 2004
Haha, by the time MoA came into being I was already turned to the darkside (and in MoA).

LoV was a good group but I was always pushing them to fight more, though it was more sparring and shit like that cause they weren't really allowed to kill anyone.

I've talked to Seth from time to time, are you in his Chaos Sanction guild, Brook?

Brooklyn-LoM

May 13, 2005
Yeah! I like CS although it isnt anything like KoC. I miss the shit talking and all out ownage that KoC used to ensure. WoW itself is disatisfying to me. The game really does suck when you think about it. Way too many fucking little tedious things you have to accomplish just to get a decent piece of gear. And the no looting a dead opponent rule really eerks the fuck out of me.

Arcades

May 23, 2004
I hear ya, but WoW PvP is nice in the sense that its more than Para, Explosion, EB, EB, EB. At least there's wholly different classes, and for the most part they are balanced for group PvP purposes.

It's true that there's no corpse looting, so you can't steal a guy's stuff, ruin his day, and possibly drive him out of the game -- but you can make him run back to his corpse over and over (assuming non-BG PvP) and that can get quite frustrating in and of itself.

Anyhow, what's your nick on Darkspear Brook?

Brooklyn-LoM

May 13, 2005
Well sinc e this game is fucking retarded and you cant use more then one capital letter or any tacs its Brooklynlom

I am not the name changing type. heh