Darkfall Ally

AndromedusO

Nov 1, 2008
What's up fellas. First off, I'm an old AC DTer, played around 99-03. Seth Drone, I eventually ended up with your account - a friend gave him to me after I had first quit (assuming the original Seth Drone still resides here). Don't know if you sold him or what, but I had that account around '04 or '05, can't really recall. Before that I played as Sureshot and Andromedus.

Select Few (known by some as The Select Few) is starting an old school DT player clan in Darkfall, and it already has quite a few nostalgic names. The clan itself was quite strong on Darktide, particularly given its size, and was a dominating clan in Shadowbane.

The bottom line is that SF is trying to bring old DTers together again under a common tag and with common goals. If nothing else, it may be possible for KoC/BBz to ally with SF and seize an early foothold in close proximity in Agon, so that by mutual support we may be able to ensure a swifter road to possessing dominant cities. A mutual alliance may eventually lead to a shared tag, and it may not, but as old MMORPGers, DT players, and even SB players, it really would be great to see as many old school names as possible. To do this we will have to act relatively quick and do a little planning, because the game's launch will be upon us before we know it.

The Select Few forum is www.selectfew.tk I encourage anyone to go drop a hello thread and let us know your background in DT, especially the KoC/BBz core. SF cores would very much like to discuss an alliance with the cores here and see if something can be worked out to bring a few more old schoolers back to the battlefield together again.