May 16, 2006
IM REPPIN BBZ ON MADDEN 07 XBOX LIVE

bmore yez sir == hit me up for some CO-OP BBZ LUVIN

GO RAVENS

p.s gears of war makes my cawk hard

Bigzz

May 16, 2006
wat

i just got that shit like 3 days ago pushy but im still nasty with the headshots , hit me up and we can play that shit

gamertag = bmore yez sir

pushy

Apr 2, 2006
ok, if i get the chance tommorow ill reactivate xbox live and hit ya up,

my gamer tag is..... "donteattherocks"

Kyzer

Jun 5, 2005
Bigzz said:
GO RAVENS
Didn't you claim to be a 'Skins fan when they were making their playoff run last year, and B-more wasn't doing shit. I guess I should have known you were a front running bitch. Before you retort with some bullshit excuse like "Ravens are in the AFC, so I like them both...", save it because you either like the Redskins and hate everyone else, or you're an imposter. Anyways, we don't want any fat ass wiggers as fans.

Bigzz

May 16, 2006
I know KYZER aint talkin about sellin out and front runnin , dont you have some dues vox dick to ride to try and get in to get some LEWT.

I still love the skins , but ive always liked the ravens too , the redskins pissed me off so much this year i just gave up on them after the titans game.

Ive always liked them both becuase when i was born and living in baltimore they didnt have a team , so naturally i liked the redskins.

I STILL GOT MY FUCKING HULK GLOVES IF YOU TRYIN TO GET IT POPPIN KYZER

WHATS
REALLY
GOOD?

p.s u hear games new CD , wat u think?

Kyzer

Jun 5, 2005
I'm not, never have been, and never will be in DV. I don't buy your Ravens story it smells like BULLSHIT to me. First rule of being a Skins fan, you never, ever, ever give up on the Redskins. Rule 2, you never doubt Joe Gibbs for he is the savior of the United States and the greatest man to ever set foot in Virginia. Third, I don't like The Game for 3 very overt, very homosexual reasons: 1. He covered up the tattoo of a butterfly under his right eye with the Dodger's LA symbol. 2. He was on the tv show The Dating Game a couple years ago and had a tongue ring. 3. He raps about Dr. Dre non stop, and named his album after him, which makes me think (largely due to the previous two reasons I listed above) that he is a homosexual.

If you want something good to download get "I Can't Feel My Face" mixtape by Lil Wayne and Juelz.

Bigzz

May 16, 2006
Kyzer said:
I'm not, never have been, and never will be in DV. I don't buy your Ravens story it smells like BULLSHIT to me. First rule of being a Skins fan, you never, ever, ever give up on the Redskins. Rule 2, you never doubt Joe Gibbs for he is the savior of the United States and the greatest man to ever set foot in Virginia. Third, I don't like The Game for 3 very overt, very homosexual reasons: 1. He covered up the tattoo of a butterfly under his right eye with the Dodger's LA symbol. 2. He was on the tv show The Dating Game a couple years ago and had a tongue ring. 3. He raps about Dr. Dre non stop, and named his album after him, which makes me think (largely due to the previous two reasons I listed above) that he is a homosexual.

If you want something good to download get "I Can't Feel My Face" mixtape by Lil Wayne and Juelz.

#1 I didnt give up on them , they did , by putting in our backup QB.
#2 , Ravens story aint bullshit , im from bmore , all my other favorite teams are from maryland , just no bmore football team when i started watching football.
#3 , as great as gibbs his , he does nothing for the team , we have an offensive and defensive quardinator , all gibbs does is sit and watch the game and throw the challenge flag
#4 The game is decent , yes he did cover the butterfly tat , the gameshow he was on was CHANGE OF HEART , get ur facts straight nukkah , and yeah all he talks about is dre , he has a fucking love song to him on the cd with busta ( im not even kidding it , its a love song , listen to it , its the title song , Doctors Advocate
#5 Ive had that mixtake for like a month , but mine is called the PREQUAL , is there another one out? Rubber Burnin' is a beast ass song.

U like jim jones CD?

Oh So Harlem , and Emotionless are tight.

Kyzer

Jun 5, 2005
prequel is different. jim jones is good. dont talk shit about joe gibbs ever in your life.

Bigzz

May 16, 2006
BALLLINNNN

can you send me the one i dont have than?
hit me on aim = bmore once again

ill send you some dipset mixtapes i got or somthin

p.s gibbs is my nigga , but facts is facts

DAYA_LIVEZ

Oct 28, 2006
Hey bigzz, why don't you take some of that 11 grand and invest it in a tombstone

BECAUSE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IRL.

Bigzz

May 16, 2006
kyzer

the new clipse album

oh . my . christ

best cd ive ever heard. no joke

GET IT ASAP