Aloha from Hawaii!!

LiquidPhire

Feb 24, 2009
Boston MA
Hey guys,

Moved to Hawaii in June and havent been on since last march wondering how everyone is doing. Seeing if you guys are still active because I recently got laid off and have time to pick up playing again. Reactivating my account this evening and transferring my char to the NA server as I see that you guys moved. Hopefully my ping will be better! Excited to play again guys!

LiquidPhire

Feb 24, 2009
Boston MA
Confused, when I log in to my account management its prompting me to re-buy the client and subscription even though I had played previously and purchased previousy.. Any clue?? I guess transferring cost $$ now as well? I dont mind paying but not re-buying the game..

LiquidPhire

Feb 24, 2009
Boston MA
hmm

When I log in to the account management page though it gives me 3 options - 1 purchase the game client + 6 months , 2 - purchase game client + 1 month recurring and 3 , Enter Darkfall Game Code - there is no option to continue paying for my existing payment plan , any ideas?

Disturbed Knight

Jul 28, 2009
www.darkfall.com
You need to Purchase Game Client... if you already have an active subscription on EU, the time remaining on the EU server will be transferred over to the NA server once you purchase a new client and a new subscription for NA

LiquidPhire

Feb 24, 2009
Boston MA
Update

Just got a new account whats ur name in game Seth again? I forget.. I have a character already leveled up at the moment with some fire magic