WTT: 60 Shaman

Whitemilk

May 23, 2005
Want to trade a sexy geared shaman on Laughing Skull. Helm of Narv, Brainhacker, Axe of the Deep Woods, Stonerender Gauntlets for epics, as well as Senior Sergeants Insignia, Pauldron of the Elements, Bloodmoon Cloak, Dreamwalker Armor, First Sergeants Mail Wristguards, Defiler's Mail Girdle, Kilt Of Elements, Merciful Greaves, Band of Rumination, Blood of the Martyr, Defiler's Talisman, Eye of the Beast, Hammer of the Vesper, Sacred Protector for gear he wears normally, and tthen in bags i've got: Cold Forged Hammer, Royal Seal of Alexis, Frostwolf Insignia Rank 2, Insignia of the Horde, Drakefire Amulet, Gemshard Heart, Darkmoon Card: Maelstrom, Enamored Water Spirit. Hide of the Wild, Cord of the Elements, Bindings of the Elements.

Yeah, that's the gear, right now i'm 35 Elemental 16 Enhancement 0 resto spec, i like it, it's not for everyone.

I'd really prefer a 50+ rogue, i dont care what he is or what gear he has, pref an undead or orc rogue tho. On LS horde or Tichondrius Alliance.
Other then that im kind of open, any other class tho it's gonna have to be 60. Send me an email to davidmcro@gmail.com or msn at davidmcro@hotmail.com or aim at hobosupremist or yahoo at mrhappypillz, send me a message whenever.

-Whitemilk