Won Ton - App.

WonTon

Jun 18, 2009
UK
IG Name:

Won Ton

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):

I have known and been gaming with Chakan Lokh since about 2004, and also Kami kaze.

Previous games played with us:

None

EU or NA:

EU

VENTMIX (see sticky post w/ DL link) & Mic (Yes or No):

Yes

Do you have the game:

Yes.

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No):

Yes

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood?

I have been playing since beta, after joining B@D in 2007 whilst awaiting release - who I have played with until the last few weeks.

Chakan Lokh turned me on to DF around 2006 but we ended up in different clans at launch. My primary reason for wanting to join Blood is to be able to play with my old friends. I am a loyal, calm, mature casual player looking for a like minded guild to play with. My experiences against Blood and Sun players have been limited but always enjoyable in the past.

I work full time and my play hours are 6.00pm (GMT) – 12pm weekdays and anytime on weekends.

I have a lot of siege and pking experience from my time in B@D.

My character is pretty decent. I will list a few of the more important stats just to give you an idea of where I have got to so far.

vital statistics:

ST: 47.1
VIT: 46.7
DEX: 34.5
QKNS: 61.8
INT: 40.7
WIS:54.2
HP: 269
STAM:317
MANA:234

combat statistics:

Archer: 90/62 mastery
Great sword: 77/26 mastery
Sword: 55
Parry: 51
LM: 100
GM: 52
AIR: 25

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Did you already apply in game? And are you positive you want to use Chaken as a reference!

teehee! :D